ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville stadium

How many times you going get kicked and come back under a different name.

Rush construction of new bleachers because old bleachers were deemed structurally unsafe...sounds like a recipe for disaster.
They're building multi-billion dollar NFL stadiums in 2 years, I am sure they can throw up a single side metal bleacher in a couple of months and it be safe.

They're building multi-billion dollar NFL stadiums in 2 years, I am sure they can throw up a single side metal bleacher in a couple of months and it be safe.
I'm sure they can finish in time. The problem is getting the state on board with the timeline. If they have some friends in key places maybe they can.

Reactions: RealStihl
Well, one thing for sure SWO wouldn't get it done in time.

Lol we got NFL alumni give millions back, so definitely wouldn't need free labor. We keep up with the stadium lol so would never be in this weird position. But okay hillbilly

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
Ll
Lol we got NFL alumni give millions back, so definitely wouldn't need free labor. We keep up with the stadium lol so would never be in this weird position. But okay hillbilly
You missed the point. This is about tradition. The labor was donated in the hopes of speeding up the process. Also many of the people associated with these companies have played or have family members who have played on this field. I guess you have to have tradition to understand tradition.

Ll

You missed the point. This is about tradition. The labor was donated in the hopes of speeding up the process. Also many of the people associated with these companies have played or have family members who have played on this field. I guess you have to have tradition to understand tradition.

About tradition lol. So why wasn't the stadium checked or looked after. Guess you mnt people can't see cracks in cement. SWO has tons of tradition btw

• Haha
He doesn't understand much.
Under his last name he didn't even know onslow county had a charter school.

Hillbilly calm down, everyone knew we had a charter school in OC. I was messing with you about that. Stop holding such hard grudges in life and cheer up. SWO would smoke check robbinsonvilleson every year. It's okay I know you have only 169 white kids.

• Haha
Hillbilly calm down, everyone knew we had a charter school in OC. I was messing with you about that. Stop holding such hard grudges in life and cheer up. SWO would smoke check robbinsonvilleson every year. It's okay I know you have only 169 white kids.
Why don’t you convince the team to take a little trip out west and play us then? You talk a big talk.

Well, Boy, we are ranked higher than SWO every year so nobody agrees with you.

Deanna, he just admitted he is the same guy you kicked out under a different name.

And he took a racist jab. That's why he got kicked before.

Well, Boy, we are ranked higher than SWO every year so nobody agrees with you.

Deanna, he just admitted he is the same guy you kicked out under a different name.

And he took a racist jab. That's why he got kicked before.
Don’t worry, he will return, as he has many times. He Sabotages a lot of threads on the 2A boards too. I just read and laugh, between him and Chopper, and Wiz of the East, they keep everyone entertained and/or annoyed depending on if it’s your team they are trashing or in Wiz’s case his delusional bias in favor of his own team. I love it though. Keeps me coming back. It’s a “what are they gonna say next” type appeal.

Best I can remember from the last several years the West has done extremely well against the East in 1A and 2A State Championships. Seems like I also watched either Murphy, Mitchell or Robbinsville beat SWO fairly recently. Im sure someone smarter than me knows when this was......

• Haha
Reactions: RealStihl and 87SwO
Shelby and Albemarle are the two teams that have beaten them in state finals the last two decades. I may be wrong but Swain is the only SMC team I remember playing SWO, but SWO won that one by 10.

Best I can remember from the last several years the West has done extremely well against the East in 1A and 2A State Championships. Seems like I also watched either Murphy, Mitchell or Robbinsville beat SWO fairly recently. Im sure someone smarter than me knows when this was......

SWO drug Cummings and Shelby and Swain. Wasn't even a question about the winner...... Keep sleeping on SWO the program

I don't have any.
I just saw one picture from today on Facebook at
Far West North Carolina Sports.

Reactions: RealStihl
Well it may not have been SWO but I dont think anyone can deny the SMC teams have done extremely well over many, many years going down East and playing for the SC. Always hear not enough speed but more times than not, the Eastern teams dont like line em up smash mouth football either, and if they cannot make it around the ends for big gains, they are toast.

BjxVpw7.jpg

Progress! If we could get these guys working for the government our country would be in much better shape 😂

Only team that I think that has SWO out of the SMC is swain back in 2012. The SMC is due for a another title run since 2010 all the up to 2020 there been a team from the SMC in the state championship except for the last 2 years because of Mitchell and Mount airy been representing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT