ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville at Eastern Randolph (boys)

Chute Boxe Hero

Aug 11, 2005
Boys game followed the same script as the last two. ER jumped out to good-sized lead, kept the pressure on, got a plethora of easy buckets, and cruised to victory. Once again, no defender could stay in front of either Pierce Leonard or Timmy Brower. Brower had that mid-range working tonight. Devonte Brooks and Julian Brooks were monsters inside. I'm willing to bet Devonte had a double-double. Game was intense. Players and fans really got after each other. Made for good theater.

Robbinsville played a decent game. They just gave up way too many easy buckets. Having Wachacha in early foul trouble didn't help either. Wachacha was fun to watch when he was in there. He and Brock Adams probably had the best games for the Black Knights.

On to Saura-land.....

Wow, just watched a video made by an assistant teacher at ER, and I must say, probably the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen. The comments and language are I’m sure not the reflection of the entire community, but geeez! I definitely wouldn’t want Miss Roth teaching any of my kids!

Wow, just watched a video made by an assistant teacher at ER, and I must say, probably the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen. The comments and language are I’m sure not the reflection of the entire community, but geeez! I definitely wouldn’t want Miss Roth teaching any of my kids!
Not doubting you saw a video at all. Also don’t doubt the language used was inappropriate. However there are no assistant teachers at HS and there is also no Miss Roth at Eastern Randolph.

• Angry
Reactions: BlackCat93
Not doubting you saw a video at all. Also don’t doubt the language used was inappropriate. However there are no assistant teachers at HS and there is also no Miss Roth at Eastern Randolph.
Sure thing bud..she’s blocked everyone here from commenting on it, and yes she works for the school system! Classy bunch y’all have down there! And the grown ass man that showed his tail, guess he’s from somewhere else also, right?

Sure thing bud..she’s blocked everyone here from commenting on it, and yes she works for the school system! Classy bunch y’all have down there! And the grown ass man that showed his tail, guess he’s from somewhere else also, right?
Again I don’t doubt you on anything you said. You did read that correct? I simply stated that Eastern Randolph doesn’t have teacher assistants. No HS or MS in Randolph had those. Teacher assistants are only employed by elementary schools. Also if you go to Eastern Randolph web page and click on staff you will not find a Miss Roth. That is all that I stated.
One other thing though. I don’t do social media of any kind. Don’t think it’s good for anybody…bud.

Again I don’t doubt you on anything you said. You did read that correct? I simply stated that Eastern Randolph doesn’t have teacher assistants. No HS or MS in Randolph had those. Teacher assistants are only employed by elementary schools. Also if you go to Eastern Randolph web page and click on staff you will not find a Miss Roth. That is all that I stated.
One other thing though. I don’t do social media of any kind. Don’t think it’s good for anybody…bud.
Well when your social media account says you’re a teacher at SWR MS, then that’s probably what you are...read that correct?

Well when your social media account says you’re a teacher at SWR MS, then that’s probably what you are...read that correct?

SWR and their MS are located approximately 35 minutes away on other side of county. I looked at SWRMS web page and cannot find a Miss Roth. Looked at SERMS web page as well, which feeds ER and that name doesn't show there either. Again not doubting you, as I stated before you put angry thingy up, I just can't find this person on staff.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
SWR and their MS are located approximately 35 minutes away on other side of county. I looked at SWRMS web page and cannot find a Miss Roth. Looked at SERMS web page as well, which feeds ER and that name doesn't show there either. Again not doubting you, as I stated before you put angry thingy up, I just can't find this person on staff.
I bet it’s Blue 🔵 & Orange 🟠 just trying to make y’all look bad!

Definitely not from Randleman...
Ok so you have gone from stating it’s an ER assistant, a position that doesn’t exist, to stating her account says she is a teacher at a MS on other side of county.
You got us. We are all bad people around here. Sorry.
Except for orange/blue in northwestern part of county. They’re ok…😂😂

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Weird that’s she’s at all the games taking pictures and making such nice TikTok videos and you have no clue who she is...now that’s funny!

Not weird., I watch games not fans. Also might have mentioned in another post that I don’t Snapgram or Instachat or TicTac…
Wow, I thought I was the only person not on Spacebook, but I guess there’s two now. Now I must admit that I do twitter, well read it, don’t post much.

Wow, I thought I was the only person not on Spacebook, but I guess there’s two now. Now I must admit that I do twitter, well read it, don’t post much.
Nope you’re not alone. Full disclosure I created a Facebook account. Only reason? So I could get on Marketplace. No friends. No photos. No nothing…

Sounds like another one of those far west bad sports. Supposed to win them all kind of fan.
I’m all about winning...you know, this game called life?? She just failed miserably in our book! It was bad enough that she deleted it, but not before several up here saved it and sent it to the higher powers that be 👍

I'm not sure who Miss Roth is either. As far as the guy........you're talking about the guy that walked down the sideline pointing at the scoreboard, correct? If so, yeah he's definitely an ER guy. I've known him for years. He's always been like that. Definitely not the most "mature acting" of people.

Reactions: thekidd12
Don't come up here to Stokes and show yourselves. You folks are coming to the country. Lol Hopefully that grown ass man want be able to find it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT