ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville Vs Shelby

Well Reidsville didnt lose any games before this one, right? Maybe if they played some tougher opponents during the regular season, even if they have to actually travel somewhere, it might pay dividends in games like this. They werent tested all year it doesnt look like. And their radio guys said next years team will be better than this one. But a combined 2A is WAY better than the one they have typically played in for several years. So they better be much better if they hope to win. And that is another thing...How many of you remember the last time Reidsville has had to travel in the playoffs to play ANYBODY? JMO.

Well Reidsville didnt lose any games before this one, right? Maybe if they played some tougher opponents during the regular season, even if they have to actually travel somewhere, it might pay dividends in games like this. They werent tested all year it doesnt look like. And their radio guys said next years team will be better than this one. But a combined 2A is WAY better than the one they have typically played in for several years. So they better be much better if they hope to win. JMO.

you have no idea what you’re talking about

Anyway it's good to have Reidsville back in the west where they belong. They'll get used to taking a beating like the rest of their bretheren on this side of the state. No more long win streaks anymore.

Welcome home Reidsville, welcome home.

Anyway it's good to have Reidsville back in the west where they belong. They'll get used to taking a beating like the rest of their bretheren on this side of the state. No more long win streaks anymore.

Welcome home Reidsville, welcome home.
So is this who u pull for

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
It was obvious from the get go Lee from Reidsville is used to standing back there letting those speedy receivers get open, The Shelby defense put massive amounts of pressure on him... He was 2-9 in First half both completions to flippen.... That coupled with the fact that they had so many playing both ways didnt help... We started leaning on them and keeping constant pressure on their offense.... Second half we got to Lee so many times he started feeling pressure before it even arrived...You could see the timidness late in the third... He will grow out of that, massive arm...

We had the ball 16 of the 24 minutes in the second half which didnt hurt.... We beat a great ball club tonight.... Thats no doubt.....

It was obvious from the get go Lee from Reidsville is used to standing back there letting those speedy receivers get open, The Shelby defense put massive amounts of pressure on him... He was 2-9 in First half both completions to flippen.... That coupled with the fact that they had so many playing both ways didnt help... We started leaning on them and keeping constant pressure on their offense.... Second half we got to Lee so many times he started feeling pressure before it even arrived...You could see the timidness late in the third... He will grow out of that, massive arm...

We had the ball 16 of the 24 minutes in the second half which didnt hurt.... We beat a great ball club tonight.... Thats no doubt.....
congrats Shelby Lion. I am sure we will do this again in the future

Y’all played terrible period. I wasn’t impressed at all. Y’all should have won by 40 . Reidsville couldn’t have played any worse either. And me not being impressed is a compliment towards Shelby because of what I was expecting from y’all isn’t what I saw tonight.

The 10 year debate is over....Reidsville can't match Shelby. It was a nice dream Reidsville fans .
So last year Shelby couldn’t even get to the round to play us in the west . But we made it to play them this year with a lesser team. Only way is to play every year

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Maybe if they played some tougher opponents during the regular season, even if they have to actually travel somewhere, it might pay dividends in games like this. They werent tested all year it doesnt look like.
This.

Exactly right.

The 10 year debate is over....Reidsville can't match Shelby. It was a nice dream Reidsville fans .
When they beat us in titles let me know. Il wait at least 5 years. That’s if they win next 5. They have had just as many chances to win titles as we have. Can’t argue that

Y’all played terrible period. I wasn’t impressed at all. Y’all should have won by 40 . Reidsville couldn’t have played any worse either. And me not being impressed is a compliment towards Shelby because of what I was expecting from y’all isn’t what I saw tonight.
Lol...The D dominated y'all, our offense moved at will...don't matter if u impressed or not,

So much for that algorithm bs. Someone check on The Mule.
I damn near predicted the score. Got told at work by a few I was crazy to say Shelby by multiple scores. I saw the game film vs McMichael on our Hudl and last week watched them vs Hendo live on NFHS. I am not surprised at the outcome one bit. Reidsville is a good team but they were not on Shelby’s level. Told my dad before the game if they shut Peoples down it’s a wrap.

tarheel fan1 said:
I think you're referring to Page. I'd honestly take Page over Ac Reynolds though.
Referring to Page, and over the years, High Point Central and High Point Andrews, just to name a few, just names to give the perception of playing some good comp. When in actuality, they haven’t been relevant in years.

I think you guys have been gassed up this year. You’re top 5, but haven’t been overly impressive, in my opinion. Haven’t beat anyone, and you let bad teams hang with you for a half. Hardly even cover now, since some of your posters pay so much attention to point spreads.

Your quarterback is a sophomore, you’re young at the most important position. Yes, he’s going to be an all time great at Reidsville. But, a low completion percentage vs a bad team like HPA, won’t get it done versus a Shelby team and it’s front 7, the pressure he would face.

Last season’s team was a great team. But, you’re not overly impressive this year. To the eastern teams, and yourselves being used to coasting in small 2A, you’re thinking you’re the LA Rams. But, if you play Shelby this season, tne 2A forum will be in for a major letdown, in my opinion.

Good to see my pal Lion attack and others tonight... Ive known the reidsville oline coach for many years and he stopped on way to pressbox to chat a few...Good dude and always good to see him.....

big win, its not over cant rest on our laurels of beating Reidsville... Got to get ready for those Cardinals......

• Love
Reactions: Lion Attack
Reidsville couldn't have best Crest- KM or Ac Reynolds this year, true story..

Referring to Page, and over the years, High Point Central and High Point Andrews, just to name a few, just names to give the perception of playing some good comp. When in actuality, they haven’t been relevant in years.

I think you guys have been gassed up this year. You’re top 5, but haven’t been overly impressive, in my opinion. Haven’t beat anyone, and you let bad teams hang with you for a half. Hardly even cover now, since some of your posters pay so much attention to point spreads.

Your quarterback is a sophomore, you’re young at the most important position. Yes, he’s going to be an all time great at Reidsville. But, a low completion percentage vs a bad team like HPA, won’t get it done versus a Shelby team and it’s front 7, the pressure he would face.

Last season’s team was a great team. But, you’re not overly impressive this year. To the eastern teams, and yourselves being used to coasting in small 2A, you’re thinking you’re the LA Rams. But, if you play Shelby this season, tne 2A forum will be in for a major letdown, in my opinion.
Remember this. The last 3 times y’all beat us we weren’t relevant compared to our better teams. So can’t be beating your chest beating teams that are down.

I think 32 straight wins is pretty relevent. Why don't you give Shelby some credit.
I expected the game to be worse. I told Lion attack that before the game. As y’all say we played cupcakes. Can’t beat anybody with a pulse right?

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT