ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby @ Reidsville!

Billy Crystal Movie GIF by Pop TV
And so it begins

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Why does the Reidsville crowd always start at least two threads of their games within minutes of one another?

Can yall get together and come up with a game plan to lessen the confusion?
I hate two threads myself. I made sure no one had made before I posted one. But I’m not sure this one was started by a reidsville person.

Last edited:
I don't know. Shelby might be one dimensional now.This is Reidsvilles game to talk trash now.
You’re usually spot on. One thing for certain, though, Shelby posters won’t play that card like Reidsville has in the past, then embellish the injury list further, after the game.

You’re usually spot on. One thing for certain, though, Shelby posters won’t play that card like Reidsville has in the past, then embellish the injury list further, after the game.

That 2013 team we did have a lot of injuries, but Shelby was the better team either way and still would have won by double digits probably.

That 2013 team we did have a lot of injuries, but Shelby was the better team either way and still would have won by double digits probably.
Well, one of your marquee posters said your 2021 team was a mash of unit.🙄 You were only missing Wilderman, no.51. Dawg, I’ve been on this site, since 2010. You guys probably admitted to actually losing 2-3 games during that span.

Last edited:
Well, one of your marquee posters said yiur 2021 team was a mash of unit.🙄 Your mussing Wilderman, no.51. Dawg, I’ve been on this site, since 2010. You guys probably admitted to actually losing 2-3 games during that span.

I’m pretty sure Kelly played. The 21 team did miss widerman, however Shelby was better. I didn’t feel like we were better in that match up, I thought the score was going to.be closer. Which it was at halftime

Reactions: Lion Attack
You really gotta step up even more on defense now, and force turnovers. Some backup has to step up and keep his legs moving, and the Oline has to play lights out perfect to have a shot.

Reactions: Lion Attack
I’m pretty sure Kelly played. The 21 team did miss widerman, however Shelby was better. I didn’t feel like we were better in that match up, I thought the score was going to.be closer. Which it was at halftime
The 2021 Shelby team had maybe the best front seven I have even seen in high school football. Rams offense had no chance against that crew. And worst of all, I was banged up on crutches with a bum knee. o_O

Reactions: tarheel fan1
The 2021 Shelby team had maybe the best front seven I have even seen in high school football. Rams offense had no chance against that crew. And worst of all, I was banged up on crutches with a bum knee. o_O

Yeah, that had me concerned before the game.

..best front 7 in 2A highschool FB maybe

Couple of those stars went to D1 schools.
how are they doing?

2 of the BlueBloods in HighSchool Football in the State of North Carolina…

I like the Rams in this 1….I know last time they played Shelby had 2 D1 guys on the DL….Do the Lions have that now…

Well, one of your marquee posters said your 2021 team was a mash of unit.🙄 You were only missing Wilderman, no.51. Dawg, I’ve been on this site, since 2010. You guys probably admitted to actually losing 2-3 games during that span.
Never see or hear me using injuries as excuse. Suck it up and play

Couple of those stars went to D1 schools.
how are they doing?
One of the great ones was Santana Hopper ... just checked the App State depth chart and he's a mainstay at nose tackle as a redshirt freshman for the Mountaineers ... I'll check him out this afternoon in the big game against Georgia Southern.

That 2021 Shelby D had...
Santana Hopper - Appalachian State
Malaki Hamrick - UNC
Tyler Boyce - Wofford
Sam Baldree - Gardner-Webb
T.J. Griffin - UNC-Pembroke
P.J. Hopper - Averett
Demarion Allen - Averett

7 starters on this year's Golden Lions D was on that team, but Fr/So, and another started at DB for Crest this year

are you in the golden scoop club, GoldenDynasty02 sir?
That’s what I’d like to know. Will Tate pull a Willis Reed next week, and emerge from the locker room, and do the Shelby pregame pile on. I saw the kid on the sideline, teary eyed, and shoulder with all kinds of “medical aid” on it.🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
That’s what I’d like to know. Will Tate pull a Willis Reef next week, and emerge from the locker room, and do the Shelby pregame pile on. I saw the kid on the sideline, teary eyed, and shoulder with all kinds of “medical aid” on it.🤷🏾‍♂️
I’m starting to think he may not had a collarbone injury. Especially if he suits up next week lol

Two of the top programs in out state. I think this is going to be a very good game. No fear factor at all in either one of these teams. Shelby beaten Reidsville at home and has done it in good fashion. This is War!

Reactions: golden one
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT