ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby @ Reidsville!

He seems to know his stuff, but I will rely on the consensus this go around. I saw gloom and doom on Facebook about as well. Hope he knows something differently, though. Unless that kid is Wolverine, I don’t see him playing next week, anyway

He seems to know his stuff, but I will rely on the consensus this go around. I saw gloom and doom on Facebook about as well. Hope he knows something differently, though. Unless that kid is Wolverine, I don’t see him playing next week, anyway.
I’ve talked to his teammates, seen him on social media flexing without the sling. Told coaches he’s ready. Hold your horses nephew. We have to make sure you’re alright. We don’t want to make things worse. Got me thinking it’s a 50/50 chance. Tough kid tho. Still like our chances without him. A big piece to our offense but still love our chances

Just asking.Is Shelby QB the same guy that played against Wallace in the championship.He waz special to watch.Should be a senior

Reactions: dogs79
Well if he plays y’all can’t say anything about our poster saying stuff about injuries lol
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT