ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Schedule Change

Telling folks that live across the street from the school (me) and less than a mile from the school (Heel) what the weather was like here that week is crazy. Trust what you saw in the forecast instead. The weatherman is never wrong. I guess we weren't here. Guess I couldn't have possibly been around early in the day, even though it's literally a 3 minute walk to the field for me. I know where every loose fence post is and could sneak into every game if I wanted to. Maybe I have sneaked in a few lol. Even volunteered my time with pregame prep for a few years. But, they saw something that someone who has missed only 4 home and away games since 1998 did not. They know more about the field than I do. Sounds about right. Saying "on a dry field, we would have beaten them by...." just let's me know further that they feel some type of way about being in a close game. The audacity of someone ALMOST beating them....
So you also admit in pregame prep. Could you mean watering down the field by chance

🙄

The Reading Process
  • Step 1: Preview the Text.
  • Step 2: Access Background Knowledge.
  • Step 3: Read and Think.
  • Step 4: Respond to Reading.
  • Step 5: Evaluate and Reflect.

Reading comprehension is the ability to read text, process it and understand its meaning. It relies on two, interconnected abilities: word reading (being able to decode the symbols on the page) and language comprehension (being able to understand the meaning of the words and sentences).

Reading comprehension is the ability to read text, process it and understand its meaning. It relies on two, interconnected abilities: word reading (being able to decode the symbols on the page) and language comprehension (being able to understand the meaning of the words and sentences).
Lay off Fact24. He seems to be good dude. Has memory problems though.

You are retarded. We have lost many games over the years. I am the one that comes out and says we sucked it up. Look back at my post over the years. I am consistent with everything I have said. But y’all enjoy y’all selves and y’all terrible field and terrible weather people and terrible drain system. Il be glad to meet y’all in person if you ever meet us in playoffs again. That game would have been 4 TD victory at the very least and everyone knows it.
I don't mind disagreeing and debating. But I do mind insults. So, your mama.

geez guys the game was played 14 years ago....was it wet? yes....was the field watered? don't know but I suspect not................was it a tight ball game between 2 great teams? Yes, and the Rams prevailed, barely....was it really a game that decided the title? I think so, but that's just my opinion...Reidsville dominated Kinston (26-0)and Newton-Conover (28-7) in subsequent games....LET IT GO!!!

Reactions: Otis4411
geez guys the game was played 14 years ago....was it wet? yes....was the field watered? don't know but I suspect not................was it a tight ball game between 2 great teams? Yes, and the Rams prevailed, barely....was it really a game that decided the title? I think so, but that's just my opinion...Reidsville dominated Kinston (26-0)and Newton-Conover (28-7) in subsequent games....LET IT GO!!!
I agree. I'm sure you read the thread, and how Fact24 has been busted on his all his lies. And the heretic quotes the ten commandments... Prolly should change his name to confused24.

Last edited:
So you also admit in pregame prep. Could you mean watering down the field by chance
All this discussion, we are gonna have to reconvene the Watergate investigation. Anyone lnow where we can get ahold of Woodward and Bernstein. Where was Richard in all this.

Ok, so I don't want to hear about 1969, or 1972 anymore... lol just messing with you

I agree. I'm sure you read the thread, and how Fact24 has been busted on his all his lies. And the heretic quotes the ten commandments... Prolly should change his name to confused24.
Ain’t been busted on nothing. Get to where you can play us again then meet me in person.

I also don’t care what Rams fans have to say about that day or night if they weren’t there while it was going on.

You known me too many years to know I ain’t letting nothing go that I know for a fact it’s the truth. I won’t be the one bringing it up but I refuse to sit back while people lie like these guys.

Ain’t been busted on nothing. Get to where you can play us again then meet me in person.
That's the second time you said meet you in person. You wanna fight or something? Lol. 3 straight posts lol. Geez man. You're taking it way too personally.

That's the second time you said meet you in person. You wanna fight or something? Lol. 3 straight posts lol. Geez man. You're taking it way too personally.
Just who I am. Competitive nature you may call it. But this way you can see may this same stuff in person and may have a different perspective on how it’s coming across. I only fight if it’s for my wife, kids or God/ family. Never for me. Doesn’t do any good

Just who I am. Competitive nature you may call it. But this way you can see may this same stuff in person and may have a different perspective on how it’s coming across. I only fight if it’s for my wife, kids or God/ family. Never for me. Doesn’t do any good
See how it's coming across, huh? My business name , along with others, adorn the field as proud sponsors of that program. For people to insinuate that I would associate my livelihood with cheaters comes across a certain way to me. So no, I have no interest in viewing it from your perspective, because I can already tell that trying to get you to do the same would be a waste of time. In fact, calling someone retarded in one post, then trying to imply that you're a man of God in another, just invalidated all of your credibility. So you can say we had fire trucks on the field hosing it down, or has helicopters dump buckets of water meant for forest fires on the field. Go for it. Anything else you say is a joke to me.

See how it's coming across, huh? My business name , along with others, adorn the field as proud sponsors of that program. For people to insinuate that I would associate my livelihood with cheaters comes across a certain way to me. So no, I have no interest in viewing it from your perspective, because I can already tell that trying to get you to do the same would be a waste of time. In fact, calling someone retarded in one post, then trying to imply that you're a man of God in another, just invalidated all of your credibility. So you can say we had fire trucks on the field hosing it down, or has helicopters dump buckets of water meant for forest fires on the field. Go for it. Anything else you say is a joke to me.
So you can’t say retarded and be a Christian? Ok good to know. You just lost all credibility of being a human

Also said it wasn’t cheating. It’s your field and had home field advantage. Do with it what you want. Nothing against the rules. Find one time I called it cheating . I have said just the opposite

So you can’t say retarded and be a Christian? Ok good to know. You just lost all credibility of being a human
The fact you keep sticking to your lies and insulting people you don't know says it all.

You said SWE had sprinklers all over the field. THERE'S NO WATER HOOK UP'S DOWN THERE. YOU ARE LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH, and making a fool of yourself.

You said SWE had sprinklers all over the field. THERE'S NO WATER HOOK UP'S DOWN THERE. YOU ARE LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH, and making a fool of yourself.
You’re an idiot. I’m done with you and that other loser. Y’all the ones that brought it up to begin with because y’all know it happened. Also you putting words in my mouth. You wouldn’t say nothing to me in person because but I guarantee you I would say everything to you in person. That don’t mean I’m not a Christian. Just means I ain’t no punk like you 2

Reactions: O&B Attack
I’m pretty sure was some type of sprinkler system. I remember looking from up top around 3:45-4pm that day and saw water spraying all over the field. I didn’t say anything on here at the time because I was not a member here. But I looked on here a lot and by 6pm way before kickoff it had been posted on here about them watering the field. I also called my God father about it before kickoff and was on phone with him when they tried kicking the fg and Lyshod Graves cut their big back and fell short of the goaline. I said to him. Them watering the field kept it close but in the end cost them the game because they couldn’t handle a snap .
Nobody is putting words in your mouth. You can't even remember your lies. "Saw water spraying all over the field".

The artificial precipitation really back fired on that FG attempt by swe.

Clinton got the short straw last year when they played 2a state championship for soccer on Friday night when the football team traveled to east duplin. No way a state Championship game should be played on Friday that deep in football playoffs.

Kickers win games.
Who brought it up? Another lie told by unfact24

Who brought it up? Another lie told by unfact24
Your boy SWE 98 insinuated . The post by 90 was not the first post. Get your crap straight. Ain’t nobody believing you. I said I saw water all over the field spraying. Never said I saw sprayers all over the field. So yes you are an idiot. Keep trying though. Peace ✌️ congrats on early playoff exit. Again .

You’re an idiot. I’m done with you and that other loser. Y’all the ones that brought it up to begin with because y’all know it happened. Also you putting words in my mouth. You wouldn’t say nothing to me in person because but I guarantee you I would say everything to you in person. That don’t mean I’m not a Christian. Just means I ain’t no punk like you 2
Why wouldn't I say it to your face? You already said you're not gonna fight over it. While you're still throwing out insults take the time to read James 1:26.....

Your boy SWE 98 insinuated . The post by 90 was not the first post. Get your crap straight. Ain’t nobody believing you. I said I saw water all over the field spraying. Never said I saw sprayers all over the field. So yes you are an idiot. Keep trying though. Peace ✌️ congrats on early playoff exit. Again .
No he didn't. Another lie.

Why wouldn't I say it to your face? You already said you're not gonna fight over it. While you're still throwing out insults take the time to read James 1:26.....
There is a difference between a man of god and a godly man. No such thing as a godly man. We all fall short. Myself for sure. Don’t mean I’m not a man of god. I say stuff I shouldn’t all the time. Call it passionate, competitive or whatever. Way better than I used to be. People reading this stuff that knows me knows that too. But yes you are right. I should keep myself in check. I apologize to you and SWE 98. Il try although it will be hard to keep my post only positive when things are being said .

There is a difference between a man of god and a godly man. No such thing as a godly man. We all fall short. Myself for sure. Don’t mean I’m not a man of god. I say stuff I shouldn’t all the time. Call it passionate, competitive or whatever. Way better than I used to be. People reading this stuff that knows me knows that too. But yes you are right. I should keep myself in check. I apologize to you and SWE 98. Il try although it will be hard to keep my post only positive when things are being said .
Post of the day 👍

that wasn't anything new about Reidsville in the East...they were the East reps in title game in 2002, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2008, and 2009.................
Yes back in those days it was if they went 2AA they would be right on the line, usually in the East.....if small 2A usually in the West

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT