ADVERTISEMENT

North Surry v Lincolnton

Only bugs lincolnton has is bed bugs and a few roaches 🤣🤣 y'all will have them after they leave 🤣🤣
I can tell you this, we will be appreciative and respectful guests, and our fans will not be a problem for you. For those who come here to play us we treat them with kindness, and that is not always the case when teams travel. Please, let me show you a post from a North Surry fan who followed his team to play against none other than the Maiden Blue Devils.

In November of 2015, North Surry played Maiden at Bandys High, since additional work was being done on the new Maiden Stadium. Here is that post. In deference to the North Surry poster I didn't include his name. Please consider his words here:

"Watch the film they did cross the sideline.Just wait the truth will come out.If they didnt cross the sideline,then Maiden had about 30 players in for that last defensive play.And if those men behind the endzone were any indication of how Maiden fans are,I dont blame you for sitting on our side".

Well, I think this says it all, Now, do you see, I'd just like to say that those men behind the endzone would always stand behind the endzone at Maiden, at the old Thomas Brown stadium, a large group of them. Thank goodness, the new Maiden stadium is laid out in such a way as to preclude them from being back there.
North Surry friends, even as someone not from Maiden, I am so sorry you had to endure that and I apologize for them. On top of that I think you should know that "those men behind the endzone" were none other than The Maiden Creek Christian Mens Outreach. :D

I can tell you this, we will be appreciative and respectful guests, and our fans will not be a problem for you. For those who come here to play us we treat them with kindness, and that is not always the case when teams travel. Please, let me show you a post from a North Surry fan who followed his team to play against none other than the Maiden Blue Devils.

In November of 2015, North Surry played Maiden at Bandys High, since additional work was being done on the new Maiden Stadium. Here is that post. In deference to the North Surry poster I didn't include his name. Please consider his words here:

"Watch the film they did cross the sideline.Just wait the truth will come out.If they didnt cross the sideline,then Maiden had about 30 players in for that last defensive play.And if those men behind the endzone were any indication of how Maiden fans are,I dont blame you for sitting on our side".

Well, I think this says it all, Now, do you see, I'd just like to say that those men behind the endzone would always stand behind the endzone at Maiden, at the old Thomas Brown stadium, a large group of them. Thank goodness, the new Maiden stadium is laid out in such a way as to preclude them from being back there.
North Surry friends, even as someone not from Maiden, I am so sorry you had to endure that and I apologize for them. On top of that I think you should know that "those men behind the endzone" were none other than The Maiden Creek Christian Mens Outreach. :D
I remember that game that North Surry team was dirty as hell. After we got ahead it got worse on the field.

I remember that game that North Surry team was dirty as hell. After we got ahead it got worse on the field.
I would say don't stir that up again but I've already done it. Hey, I wonder if you weren't one of the men behind the endzone (Wouldn't that be a great title for a spy novel).

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I'm sending an email to east Gaston warning them about a large man with a beard that clotheslines opponents back/receivers who break loose down the Maiden sideline.
Kurt Rambis Hbo GIF by Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty

@Slasher Killer is the dude!

To all the Lincolnton fans, are y'all coming in healthy? No injury bugs hitting the team?
One lineman who plays on both sides didn’t play last week. Not sure if he’ll be able to play or not. And one significant injury on offense. I better not say too much about that one. Otherwise, pretty healthy for this time of year.

Be
Only bugs lincolnton has is bed bugs and a few roaches 🤣🤣 y'all will have them after they leave 🤣🤣
Because of this 👆 North Surry will think we have body lice and they'll construct a special bleacher for us in the far corner of the stadium, Oh yeah, and when we go for concessions the staff will hand them to to us with a reach extender like my Mother used. Not to mention that they'll make us use an entrance and exit causing us to have to walk a long distance. At least Bandy let us come in the main entrance of their stadium. "Ahem, The Lincolnton sorts must use the visitors' exit". Law enforcement will be standing by for those Lincolnton types who do not wish to comply. GMADB.

I’m crying!😂😂😂…. good stuff!

I stood on that fence for 30 years. If you recall…I tried to do it for old time sake just recently….remember?…it was a varsity game with North Lincoln at the old school.

It was cold as crap and windy…my old arse couldn’t do it….I headed for cover to get out of the wind.

It reminded me that I’m just a shell of that man who stood on that fence all those years. 😕

Good times!

Hey, one other thing, a lot of people could take a lesson from us Lincolnton types, we're loyal and tolerant-if someone's hungry well feed them, and if they're sick or injured well get them help.
The way you are talking on here u you sure y'all didn't rename your school to his holy mother of Saint Lincolnton 🤣🤣

I’m crying!😂😂😂…. good stuff!

I stood on that fence for 30 years. If you recall…I tried to do it for old time sake just recently….remember?…it was a varsity game with North Lincoln at the old school.

It was cold as crap and windy…my old arse couldn’t do it….I headed for cover to get out of the wind.

It reminded me that I’m just a shell of that man who stood on that fence all those years. 😕

Good times!
My friend, if I've lightened your day the least bit, "It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done". Those aren't my words originally, but I wish they were; and I sure do remember you going to the game and "fellowshipping with old friends", but I know you could get back into the routine if you needed to.
Speaking of the Maiden Creek Christian Men's Outreach, I always made it a point to stay out of their reach. They wanted all visitors to know who was in charge, and they meant it.

The way you are talking on here u you sure y'all didn't rename your school to his holy mother of Saint Lincolnton 🤣🤣
When I was a kid St. Dorothy's Catholic Church was located on North Aspen St., near where I lived. They ran a kindergarten and I would see the sisters outside with the children. Then they wore the entire habit with the coif and tunic. They built a new church on highway 27 near Lincoln Charter School and they still run the kindergarten. I see them in the grocery stores, but now they only wear the coif (The headdress).

Last edited:
Reactions: FormerDog38
When I was a kid St. Dorothy's Catholic Church was located on North Aspen St., near where I lived. They ran a kindergarten and I would see the sisters outside with the children. Then they wore the entire habit with the coif and tunic. They built a new church on highway 27 near Lincoln Charter School and they still run the kindergarten. I see them in the grocery stores, but now they only wear the coif (The headdress).
So does that mean instead of being fully committed to God, that they are in an open relationship 🤣🤣

Shows my ignorance I didn’t think Lincolnton had any residents of the Catholic denomination until Timken came to town in the early 80s.

Reactions: Lincolnton
Maiden was not a bunch of angels. They ran their mouths all night. As a matter of fact, their mouths got everything started. Get your facts straight before you run your mouth.
Talking trash is part of the game how can trash ain't playing dirty. Y'all playing dirty to Us trash talking is apples to oranges

Shows my ignorance I didn’t think Lincolnton had any residents of the Catholic denomination until Timken came to town in the early 80s.
FaninVA, The church on NC 27 West is a large nice looking facility that sits on a big lot. Usually see the nuns in supermarkets picking up provisions for the convent which is a few miles north of Lincolnton.

If the Wolves are as good as the Scott Cloninger teams then the Hounds will their hands full!!!
Dorm, those teams always played with a chip on their shoulder. We have a couple of coaches on staff, including the head coach, who played on those Cloninger led teams. Last Friday night against a rival in which we have not had very good luck with the last 5 seasons it felt as if the lore of Lincolnton Football just might be making a resurgence. Go Wolves!

Dorm, those teams always played with a chip on their shoulder. We have a couple of coaches on staff, including the head coach, who played on those Cloninger led teams. Last Friday night against a rival in which we have not had very good luck with the last 5 seasons it felt as if the lore of Lincolnton Football just might be making a resurgence. Go Wolves!
Don't be resurging too much now 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT