ADVERTISEMENT

North Surry v Lincolnton

Good high school football game. Even though it didn’t turn out the way I wanted. Maybe we’ll see each other again.
Mr. Finkle, Even though North Surry is a fine place with lots of fine people, I’m not sure I want to see them anytime soon. This game wasn’t decided until well into the fourth quarter. With all the juniors and sophomores NS has, I know they’ll do well next season.

When we seemed to have their running game in Check their talented quarterback would hook-up with one of several receivers. Glad to get the win.
Thanks to the North Surry fans for being cordial to us.
And thanks Greydog86.

We’re always good to Maiden and congratulate them on their wins; and why should we not ?
Even you, a hard core Blue Devil, have always showed Lincolnton respect, too.
I mean, you did refer to us as mangy dogs and said our stadium’s Wolf howl sounds like a dying calf, oh, and you warned that when the Lincolnton nation visits another town we leave them with a rip-roaring case of bed bugs, and on several occasions you’d hinted that I should be thrown into a nursing home, but hey, no problem. We’ll always give the Devil his due, and I know you’ll be kind to us as well, probably cause you have so much love to share with everybody.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT