ADVERTISEMENT

North stanly vacancy to be filled today

As it stands now I don't see North as good as they were last year. They will miss Williams and they will miss the Chandler kid who played linebacker who I am pretty sure graduates this year.

Chandler will be missed but a very big and talented guy will be stepping in CJ Clark and with returning CJ Harris problem solved, only problem we have now is deciding what to do with Williams, I hear he has decided to hang around or so he proclaimed on social media. With him running the ball less and playing more defense would be the route I would take with a much more balanced attack lot harder to defend, still early though he may switch schools 3 more time before season starts just saying (go comets)

# go 7&8

I'm glad he is staying. (Those boys Anson will play might have hurt his chances in Wisconsin to contribute. Serious injuries have limited many a career.) As for moving him to defense...that won't happen. He has a chance to break the record for total yards in a career for NC. Give him the ball ....even if it is against South Davidson and such struggling programs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT