ADVERTISEMENT

North johnson vs northeastern

We up 20-8 at the half Goob! Go Falcons. Will be our 1st playoff win in 10 years. Hope we can keep it going. Did ur RB get hurt. Would love to see Clinton and NE get it on.

We up 20-8 at the half Goob! Go Falcons. Will be our 1st playoff win in 10 years. Hope we can keep it going. Did ur RB get hurt. Would love to see Clinton and NE get it on.
He hasn’t played, he is dressed out on the sidelines so I don’t think it’s anything serious. I heard the Bertie score announced and I thought about you. I was like I know your happy. That #1 for your Falcons is amazing. Holmes cruising on the road, Hertford County in a battle but leading. Camden got obliterated !

Goob. We finally got us a playoff victory. Can’t wait till the new field is completed. All new lights, sound system, track, and field. Thx to our Superintendent for having a vision.

Goob. We finally got us a playoff victory. Can’t wait till the new field is completed. All new lights, sound system, track, and field. Thx to our Superintendent for having a vision.
I cant wait to go there next year and attend a game. Camden County is building a new high school and they are doing the football stadium first from what I’ve been told. I remember the old Bertie football complex was terrible.

@daagoob does WFMZ 104.9 FM still do Northeastern football games? Wanted to listen in since y’all playing Thursday.
No and it pisses me off because we have no NFHS cameras and now we have no radio affiliate. I think your in luck though because 103.7 Fm WTIB (listen live)carries all the Holmes games. They do an amazing job to and I listen to a lot of the Aces games. They (Aces Radio) did say last Friday that this weeks game wouldn’t be on the air because of the Duke Basketball game. Im assuming that is Friday night so hopefully the Holmes/NE game will be on. Holmes team is about half junior varsity because of injuries and kids leaving. They have very good coaches and they are playing well considering all that’s happened this season.

Reactions: dogs79
No and it pisses me off because we have no NFHS cameras and now we have no radio affiliate. I think your in luck though because 103.7 Fm WTIB (listen live)carries all the Holmes games. They do an amazing job to and I listen to a lot of the Aces games. They (Aces Radio) did say last Friday that this weeks game wouldn’t be on the air because of the Duke Basketball game. Im assuming that is Friday night so hopefully the Holmes/NE game will be on. Holmes team is about half junior varsity because of injuries and kids leaving. They have very good coaches and they are playing well considering all that’s happened this season.
If you play Thursday night then I’ll be there. I can do Facebook live. I do my games and I keep them public so anyone can watch.

You gonna buy me a damn cake??

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
If you play Thursday night then I’ll be there. I can do Facebook live. I do my games and I keep them public so anyone can watch.

You gonna buy me a damn cake??
Message me when your getting close to EC. I still sit in the same spot we sat at. You will have fun because Holmes has a big following and they travel strong. They also really get into the game and it just makes the game so much better. Holmes boosters use the concession stand on the visitors side and they have good food. This is always my favorite game. Unc91 is supposed to be coming also.

Message me when your getting close to EC. I still sit in the same spot we sat at. You will have fun because Holmes has a big following and they travel strong. They also really get into the game and it just makes the game so much better. Holmes boosters use the concession stand on the visitors side and they have good food. This is always my favorite game
Ok I will. The only thing that will keep me from going will be if our game gets moved. But I don’t think it will be.

goob , yall playing Thursday night ?
Clinton hosting a 4th round soccer match Soccer has its own complex but I don’t think there’s any chance of changing football game

You just about do play by play on here, whether you realize it or not- and that's a good thing
Yes sir I probably will. Otis is coming so I probably won’t do as much up here during the game. I haven’t hung out with him in a while so I’m glad he’s coming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT