ADVERTISEMENT

North johnson vs northeastern

Yes sir, I’m just glad we avoided Hertford County tbh. They scare the mess out of me because of that passing attack. Their receivers got hops and speed that makes it very difficult to defend.
We not scared. When WRH beats them about 45-28, What you gonna think then. I think you underestimated WRH all year. Big mistake

Reactions: Maiden Creek
We not scared. When WRH beats them about 45-28, What you gonna think then. I think you underestimated WRH all year. Big mistake
That’s about what you should win by. Holmes almost beat them in Ahoskie last night. I definitely haven’t underestimated the dogs. You are seeded correctly in my opinion. I saw the game against Clinton and I was keeping track of the game against East Duplin. I think we’re all in agreement that East Duplin is a year away. Hopefully they’ll get their rb back soon. I would hold him out for the first rd to give him time to get back 💯. They are a completely different team with him in the backfield.

That’s about what you should win by. Holmes almost beat them in Ahoskie last night. I definitely haven’t underestimated the dogs. You are seeded correctly in my opinion. I saw the game against Clinton and I was keeping track of the game against East Duplin. I think we’re all in agreement that East Duplin is a year away. Hopefully they’ll get their rb back soon. I would hold him out for the first rd to give him time to get back 💯. They are a completely different team with him in the backfield.

Spot on.

Reactions: daagoob
Im not overlooking North Johnston, for some reason they make me nervous. I’d rather be playing a team we’re familiar with

Well who could’ve imagined undefeated UNC would lose at home to 1 win UVA and then turn around and lose to a terrible Gt team.
Me. That's what Carolina does every year. They lose foolish games. I'm a huge fan, but I was just waiting for the ball to be dropped. Maybe not Virginia, but I knew they would lose to GT.

Congratulations to Sr running back Tyselle Spencer on eclipsing the 2k mark in rushing and our Jr quarterback Tre Jones for 2k plus yards passing. This years team is so dangerous because we have two of the best in 2a leading our offense. This is a big accomplishment for both and we’re lucky to have our quarterback coming back.

Last edited:
@Maiden Creek good luck against EG, I see you guys are playing at home. That should be a good game
It’s going to be a great game. Win or lose…imma enjoy the heck out of it.

Good luck with your eagles. You know I’m pulling for them all the way from Maiden. 😉

Boom! Birds! Baby!😂

Reactions: dogs79
Congratulations to a much improved Bertie County team on getting an 11 seed in the 1a playoffs. They have a big time talent in 6’3 Jr Mere Dempsey. I wish we had him over here. Their 5 losses all came on the road and they we’re against Northeastern,Tarboro,Holmes,and Hertford County. @flyfalconsfly

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Me. That's what Carolina does every year. They lose foolish games. I'm a huge fan, but I was just waiting for the ball to be dropped. Maybe not Virginia, but I knew they would lose to GT.
Maybe Campbell will get em Saturday

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob
Maybe Campbell will get em Saturday
If your offense knows which direction the end zone is, then you have an excellent chance vs the Carolina defense. The only question is, am I talking about the Tar Heels or the Panthers? The answer is yes.

Congratulations to a much improved Bertie County team on getting an 11 seed in the 1a playoffs. They have a big time talent in 6’3 Jr Mere Dempsey. I wish we had him over here. Their 5 losses all came on the road and they we’re against Northeastern,Tarboro,Holmes,and Hertford County. @flyfalconsfly
All their games were on the road this year, weren't they?

@daagoob Fly Eagles Fly! You take care of business each week, hopefully my horses do too, then you can come to Clinton and we can catch up. If that happens, we can maybe grab dinner before the game. Good luck tonight.

@daagoob Fly Eagles Fly! You take care of business each week, hopefully my horses do too, then you can come to Clinton and we can catch up. If that happens, we can maybe grab dinner before the game. Good luck tonight.
I believe there’s a good chance this happens and yes we will definitely grab dinner for sure. You guys have a special team down there and It’s going to take a special performance from any top team to knock y’all off. I watched three Clinton games this season and I was left smh at how good your team is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT