ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy vs Robbinsville game 2

Will this game be live video streamed as last weeks game was at Rpbbinsville?

Lol...now about Elkin and Murphy last week...Not so sure if Robbinsville has anything for Elkin...lets go Murphy..prove me right....

One thing I do respect about Robbinsville is the heart this current team plays with. I wouldn’t count them out yet. But my dogs is looking pretty dang good so far

Lol...now about Elkin and Murphy last week...Not so sure if Robbinsville has anything for Elkin...lets go Murphy..prove me right....

Lol. Playing Elkin does not inspire the Dogs quite like Robbinsville does. Murphy kids always play hard, but the SMC contest brings out a new level.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
Yeah..yeah...last week Murphy was so crippled...they couldnt blow Elkin out...guess everybody miraculously healed this week....yep yep....save that non inspired approach for someone else with western regional championships within your grasp...save that bro....

The thing about the SMC. They aren’t threatened by non SMC schools. They know who they gotta beat to play for a title. Murphy and Robbinsville know each other like the back of their hand. It’s different playing a team you don’t know

Reactions: recycled2
Better than the non inspired excuse..or just maybe just maybe Elkin is right there with them perhaps....

Wow Murphy...Yall cats are poised...Thanks FYNtv...great broadcast...Murphy damn sure did their thug thizzle fa shizzle my gizzles..!!

Reactions: recycled2
What a gutty performance by the Murphy players and what a job from the Murphy coaching staff. To come in there with 5 starters out and put on that kind of display is just an immense credit to the mentality of those players and the gameplan from Coach Gentry and company. Just sheer dominance in the trenches tonight. Great win Murphy, under the circumstances one of the best Bulldog wins I've seen.

What a gutty performance by the Murphy players and what a job from the Murphy coaching staff. To come in there with 5 starters out and put on that kind of display is just an immense credit to the mentality of those players and the gameplan from Coach Gentry and company. Just sheer dominance in the trenches tonight. Great win Murphy, under the circumstances one of the best Bulldog wins I've seen.
Straight up gutted the knights D. The game might have been a 10 point difference but it was never even close. Total dominance in the trenches

That’s what’s so cool about the 1A west. 3 to 4 evenly matched teams that could beat each other on any given night. No cakewalks like Tarboro has . Now toss Mtn Heritage into the mix and it’s gonna be real interesting next fall.

That’s what’s so cool about the 1A west. 3 to 4 evenly matched teams that could beat each other on any given night. No cakewalks like Tarboro has . Now toss Mtn Heritage into the mix and it’s gonna be real interesting next fall.
Yeah it will be intense for sure in the fall. These playoffs this spring were as good as any in recent memory. Nobody was really able to pull away from anybody. Good game after good game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT