ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy at Eastern Randolph

And if murphy can pound the ball and control the tempo they will most certainly have a little success slowing things down and keeping it close.
I wish they'd quit doing this. Somebody told me they didn't do that kind of stuff. Now I'm concerned. I feel mislead.

Reactions: thekidd12
Time to hit the recruiting trail again I guess.
That is so funny coming from an orange/blue guy…
Can you name that high school’s starting nine on baseball team?
Funny how very few went to middle school together huh???

I agree 100% and that's why I give Eastern Randolph the edge, this Murphy team lacks upfront. Sure it's hard to say for certain how good Eastern Randolph really is just from film and clips but the size and skill talent still shines through. Its hard to beat a talented team like you have if you aren't really good upfront and this Murphy team has demonstrated all season that the line isnt up to Murphy standards. I hope Murphy's kids come out and make me look like a fool Friday night for saying that but all I have to go by is what they've shown me thus far.
Murphy line played like a Murphy line tonight, enough said. Proud of you boys, keep it going next week, no let up.

Ahhhh.. The classic baseball team response. You're not wrong I guess. At least the orange and blue coaches got a ring with those guys. ER went out and got all that new talent and get 1 playoff win to show for it, has to sting.

Guys, I'm not going to lie. I'm still in complete shock over what transpired last night.

ER played a very appropriately named team cause it was definitely "Murphy's Law". Anything that could've gone wrong for the Cats did go wrong. It's as if a Murphy fan found an ER voodoo doll midway through the second quarter and started stabbing it relentlessly.

I think the Bulldogs heeded my advice because they played one hell of a game on the defensive end. Juan Allen and Kellen Rumfelt were spectacular last night. So was the Bulldog O-line. That sweep around the right side killed the Cats all night. Rumfelt did a number on the ER secondary. Murphy just flat out exploited all of ER's weaknesses.

ER just did not respond well. I don't know if they came in thinking this would be easy or what. The Cats waited until the second half to come out with any intensity. Midway through the third, they started getting really frustrated and losing their cool a bit.

Dang man......ER picked the last game of the season to play their worst game. Oh well, all in all still a great season. Conference champs, undefeated regular season, and # 1 overall seed. Not too bad. I just wish it wouldn't have ended in such nightmarish fashion.

Oh yeah.....one other thing.....

I was very disappointed with our crowd. No noise, people leaving at halftime, fans cursing at the coaching staff/players. Made me sick. That's not ER football.
It’s the “new” ER and everywhere else football Chute…
Read this message board some. If your team doesn’t do like you think cuss coaches and get up and leave.
And that’s after a win sometimes…

10 to 8 ER this is my thing here ER was loaded with new faces from other places talked about all year. Nobody gave Murphy a shot. Murphy control the clock and the game. Big time players have to make big time plays. Tell me this how many kids that play football there went there all four years. Not all of them.

It’s the “new” ER and everywhere else football Chute…
Read this message board some. If your team doesn’t do like you think cuss coaches and get up and leave.
And that’s after a win sometimes…
I'd say there were probably quite a few Murphy fans and posters a few weeks ago who weren't big fans of the coaches. Murphy in the regular season vs playoffs are two different teams it seems. Playing teams outside the conference has helped them I think.

Who ever this you took words right out of my mouth High School Coaches from Siler City, Asheboro, Bear Creek, Lee County, all counties close by tell your kids they don't have to go there to have a college look at them if there good enough the college coach will find them no matter how bad your team is or how good your team is. You have to have the Grades To play D1, D2, D3, NAIA, JUCO Football. Whatever you want to do with your life.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Who ever this you took words right out of my mouth High School Coaches from Siler City, Asheboro, Bear Creek, Lee County, all counties close by tell your kids they don't have to go there to have a college look at them if there good enough the college coach will find them no matter how bad your team is or how good your team is. You have to have the Grades To play D1, D2, D3, NAIA, JUCO Football. Whatever you want to do with your life.
Lol what is your issue?

10 to 8 ER this is my thing here ER was loaded with new faces from other places talked about all year. Nobody gave Murphy a shot. Murphy control the clock and the game. Big time players have to make big time plays. Tell me this how many kids that play football there went there all four years. Not all of them.
Who is your team??

Guys, I'm not going to lie. I'm still in complete shock over what transpired last night.

ER played a very appropriately named team cause it was definitely "Murphy's Law". Anything that could've gone wrong for the Cats did go wrong. It's as if a Murphy fan found an ER voodoo doll midway through the second quarter and started stabbing it relentlessly.

I think the Bulldogs heeded my advice because they played one hell of a game on the defensive end. Juan Allen and Kellen Rumfelt were spectacular last night. So was the Bulldog O-line. That sweep around the right side killed the Cats all night. Rumfelt did a number on the ER secondary. Murphy just flat out exploited all of ER's weaknesses.

ER just did not respond well. I don't know if they came in thinking this would be easy or what. The Cats waited until the second half to come out with any intensity. Midway through the third, they started getting really frustrated and losing their cool a bit.

Dang man......ER picked the last game of the season to play their worst game. Oh well, all in all still a great season. Conference champs, undefeated regular season, and # 1 overall seed. Not too bad. I just wish it wouldn't have ended in such nightmarish fashion.
I remember a few years back heritage busting er in the mouth in similar fashion. Flatlanders don’t like to get hit in the mouth. It’s no secret what’s coming from us mountain boys. We will just line up and run it right down your throat.

That is so funny coming from an orange/blue guy…
Can you name that high school’s starting nine on baseball team?
Funny how very few went to middle school together huh???
Says the one(orange/blue) who had at least 3 players from Wheatmore and Trinity the previous 2-3 years playing QB/ WR/CB/LB......hmmmm

Hats off to Murphy. Coaching staff was on point and was a step ahead of ER in every aspect. #5 is player with the ball or without it he plays hard! Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.
Thanks and hats off to ER on a great season. It was just one of those nights, Murphy played its best game of the year.

I'm with you on #5 he is a ball player, he's good enough to play at some level beyond high school and I hope he'll get the chance. He's a senior but a really young one, just turned 17 in September, would've loved to had him another year lol.

I remember a few years back heritage busting er in the mouth in similar fashion. Flatlanders don’t like to get hit in the mouth. It’s no secret what’s coming from us mountain boys. We will just line up and run it right down your throat.
NOT FLATLANDERS…
And Murphy runs misdirection and passes well too…
But you keep being you…👍

NOT FLATLANDERS…
And Murphy runs misdirection and passes well too…
But you keep being you…👍
I’ve been to asheboro and to your field. Y’all are flatlanders. Murphy does pass and run counters. But I bet you all couldn’t stop the buck sweep?

I’ve been to asheboro and to your field. Y’all are flatlanders. Murphy does pass and run counters. But I bet you all couldn’t stop the buck sweep?
Asheboro huh?
And Eastern Randolph field? So you are saying you have been on 64. Yeah it's flat. Take a right turn sometime. Might give you a different perspective...
Nah
Apparently your mind is made up...
That's ok...
Keep being you...

Reactions: Illuminati704
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT