ADVERTISEMENT

Realignment - My proposed conferences

SimmonsRatings

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2008
I am taking a stab at what the conferences could look like for 2025-2029. I tried to use no more than 3 classifications in split leagues. Also tried to get 6 football schools in each league, but it didn't always happen. I did 58 schools in 8A-2A and 38 in 1A, including public schools opening in 2025 and 2026. Allows for schools 306 and smaller to have their own championships except in football (2A/1A combined.)

I know not everyone will agree on these, but wanted to know what you think (feedback please).

I am taking a stab at what the conferences could look like for 2025-2029. I tried to use no more than 3 classifications in split leagues. Also tried to get 6 football schools in each league, but it didn't always happen. I did 58 schools in 8A-2A and 38 in 1A, including public schools opening in 2025 and 2026. Allows for schools 306 and smaller to have their own championships except in football (2A/1A combined.)

I know not everyone will agree on these, but wanted to know what you think (feedback please).

4A split conference 5 looks good to me. 3A Mount Airy, East Surry & South Stokes with 4A West Stokes, North Surry, Forbush, and Wilkes Central. I think Wilkes Central will be the longest to travel to, EOY. I am pretty sure all these teams have been part of the NWC in past years at one time or another.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbbbfan

i like what you did for the conference that richmond could be in but if all possible if geography will be used you could see jack britt and seventy first or jack britt and south view or maybe jack britt,south view and grays creek

As of this Friday 5/3/2024, we only have 17 weeks till high school football season starts. Who is ready, I know I sure am ready ? I am hoping to get out to a few home games with my camera this year and maybe shoot some pictures for MA Athletics. I have been having some shots in my back/spine and they seem to be helping so it all depends on that. I have the latest professional Nikon mirrorless camera and sports zoom lens so I should get some good shots but it is quite a big difference from my last setup and a lot of new stuff to learn. I am so ready for something I love and that is Mount Airy Football. Maybe get a picture of all the guys tailgating but with no names mentioned that is if they want me to and will not before asking permission. GO 🐻's 🏈.

Reactions: buzzcoach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT