ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Draughn

Who wins?

• Draughn

Votes: 42 56.8%
  • Mitchell

Votes: 32 43.2%

• Total voters
Thank you for your service brother! I served 19 years, 6 Navy and 13 Army. Retired in 2010. Hope to see you at the game this Friday. Would love to come shake your hand and thank you in person.

Brother your good! Just a little gamesmanship. At the end of the day we are just human beings who get the privilege to cheer on teenagers playing a kids game.
I will always cherish watching mine play hard both ways all the way to State, it was a great ride I miss it dont blink fellas if you got one playing

200w.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going delete the copy so you should delete the original and your number. Geez

Reactions: 97Cougar
You think I give a ratazz.....if I was the boss you'd been out of here long ago for that smart azz mouth
Delete it J Deanna is a hard ass she'll kick you off I have to delete all the time ask these other dudes we enjoy yacking with you

Flu is running rampant in Mitchell and Yancey county my wife is a teacher only had 9 show up today I hope this isn't a factor fri night I'd like to see the showdown between these 2 healthy
Glad I got my flu shot. Wish they had I realize a lot of young people don't but doctors have been on the news for serval weeks saying school kids should get the flu shot that they were expecting a earlier than normal and bad flu season.

Not deleting nothing.....against my will as a soldier an knowing ignorance when I see it. You keep your lip off my boys we will be fine
What I said was nothing. Your unstable.

Ignorance?
Does any 1a traditional public school have as many out of district kids as Draughn?

In my opinion you can’t count them as out of district if they all live in the area. I feel like most think transfers mean that they are driving 30+ min one way to school when reality it might be just a few miles. At the end of the day no matter how many transfers any team has can we agree to think first that they might be there due to a bad situation at other places? Just my thoughts

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
You count them as out of district if they are
" out of district"

So in you logic Hayesville could get 6 transfers from Murphy but because it's only 10 miles apart it's not a transfer? Wow.
That's silly. That gives advantage to areas that have multiple schools in small area. Rural schools wouldnt be able to do this.
Basically what you said is what charters get to do. Your basically calling Draughn a charter.

Reactions: Swain97
What I said was nothing. Your unstable.

Ignorance?
Does any 1a traditional public school have as many out of district kids as Draughn?
Bk, I know this has really got you amped up. Last year, when those same "transfers" minus one (who was actually living in Draughn's district but went to Freedom) were on Draughn's team, getting tossed around and utterly embarrassed (56-6, 62-14, 45-20 and 55-20) by the "big boys" of 1A West, not a word was said. Now, all of a sudden Draughn starts to make some noise and we are an all-county school, charter school...Yada, Yada, yada...

Same as last time that sucks throws both teams off their game they should have it sat at McDowell that would be AWESOME

If Burke County would have built at least one turf field instead of 4 rubberized tracks...there would be no need for concern.

Spoke to a parent last night who said the field was still soft from this weekend and that the practice field still had standing water on it, but they practiced anyway.

Reactions: Fbfan28655
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT