ADVERTISEMENT

Langston Hughes vs Butler 9/2

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Lanston Hughes Ga will take on Butler on 9/2. Who is this Langston Hughes team and thoughts on this matchup.

Langston Hughes is a nationally ranked team in some polls. I believe they went undefeated last year. A couple years prior to that they lost to Buford in the playoffs. Hughes will be the more talented team.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Hughes has to be the favorite here. They beat Carrelton already and absolutely destroyed Spartanburg, SC last year. Hoping for a Butler win but not expecting one.

Langston Hughes by at least 3 tds. This team is the real deal and their QB is dynamic. It’s like he’s always able to find his open man.

Hughes is nationally ranked and the real deal. Butler better strap up. The offense to me hasn’t looked good, and it starts with the QB Lawrence.

Hughes is nationally ranked and the real deal. Butler better strap up. The offense to me hasn’t looked good, and it starts with the QB Lawrence.
I have yet to see Lawrence play a complete game against a good team. They have been up and down and mostly down the more talented the team. He is still young so hopefully he figures it out.

The QBs name is Air Noland. Im OUT. Langston big, just because of his name. LOL Then he's a 5 star qb.
Butler hasn’t faced an opposing QB that was highly rated like Noland since Chris Leak. I am interested to see what Lawrence does in this game.

Four drops for #4. Its in his head now.

Langston Hughes will throw no matter what lol

Butler 24 Hughes 7

Honestly it should be worse if Butler didn’t miss a fg and had four drops

Reactions: nepsy7
24-7 Butler is up with 2 minutes left in the 2nd qtr. This is an amazing showcase from Butler.

If this game goes in Butler favor. The way this season went there may not be enough crow to around. Lol

Big Congratulations to Butler. I will have to say and I thought Appalachian State beating Michigan was a shocker but…

Reactions: nepsy7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT