ADVERTISEMENT

Hickory Ridge vs Independence 8/25

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Hickory Ridge took a surprising loss to JM Robinson 48-41. I would thought better defense from Hickory Ridge. So I’m not sure what team they have this year. Independence fell to Mallard Creek 28-14.
What team will rebound for this next week. Any thoughts.

Hickory Ridge took a surprising loss to JM Robinson 48-41. I would thought better defense from Hickory Ridge. So I’m not sure what team they have this year. Independence fell to Mallard Creek 28-14.
What team will rebound for this next week. Any thoughts.
I feel sorry for Hickory Ridge. They gave up 48 points to JM Robinson and Independence will be coming into this game angry after their disappointing opener with Mallard Creek. It will not be pretty.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Yikes. What is HR doing (or not doing) on defense? 48 given last week and 75 given up this week? Sheesh.
Could say the same for Independence. The loss to Mallard Creek was closer than the score and is not looking so bad now given their showing last night against Buford. Scoring 75 on anyone is one thing but giving up 48 is another. They have the pieces but two weeks into the season and Indy is still looking for an identity. Admire the job Coach McFadden has done but a lot of work to do to get things shored up for the conference and a legitimate run in the playoffs. West Charlotte is no slouch this coming week and will be a good barometer where they are as a team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT