ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Spring/Summer

Meanwhile East Burke Regional Champs in Track. Conf and regionals totally making up for those football injuries and losses. Speedsters of the conference - Sifford Newton Conover, Ransey West Caldwell, Brice and Willis strong finishes in 100M.

Thompson a freshman from Shelby, watch out for this guy running and catching the ball. Super fast 9th grader with years of victories to come on the grass and track.

Bervard got some speed y’all and a lot of that is coming back. Killing it in the relays today. But Newton showed em up. Best top speed team with 4 boys in relay.

KJ Byrd and Fraley doing their thing and will lead the Cavs to the state. Can we get a team victory ?? Be close but I’m sure some stud team out in East will take it. Stand behind these CVAC men and let’s cheer em on. Kolby Byrd and Bostian throwing shot/disc another couple dudes to look at. Bervard will be in the mix for state too.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
That kid is a stud. Hopefully he stays at Lincolnton because he is fun to watch.
Memphis is a big time basketball school. They have FedEx NIL money and if D Rose and a few others could have hit just one more free throw in 2008 they would have won the National Championship (which would have been vacated for stuff that is now legal). I say all that to say getting an offer like that out of Lincolnton means he does not need to run over to the Academies Combine or Montverde.

Memphis is a big time basketball school. They have FedEx NIL money and if D Rose and a few others could have hit just one more free throw in 2008 they would have won the National Championship (which would have been vacated for stuff that is now legal). I say all that to say getting an offer like that out of Lincolnton means he does not need to run over to the Academies Combine or Montverde.
Sometimes it's more to it than that. I know some colleges steer recruits to different programs (high school and travel) to get better coaching and to go against better competition because all competition is not the same.
99.9% sure recruiting came from the travel circuit and sometimes it's best for players to make moves even though it may not be popular for the locals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT