ADVERTISEMENT

Grit n Grind Week 4 : Eastern NC High School Football Playoffs

What's up guys enjoyed your show again. By the way this one of the 3 clinton fans that was there. The one with the hoodie.
Hey Smithboy99, thanks for watching. We'll be at Clinton on Friday, looking forward to hanging out

My prediction Clinton wins 42-14 and You never pick against Clinton rest of the season. Love the show though.

It’s Robbinsville NOT Robinsonville. Those cats out there want you to know this lol.
Hey, thanks for watching the show we appreciated! LOL.. it's hard to pick against Clinton ya'll are really good. It's going to be a tough game for NC. Ok , we'll make sure we get that name correct..lol

Hey, thanks for watching the show we appreciated! LOL.. it's hard to pick against Clinton ya'll are really good. It's going to be a tough game for NC. Ok , we'll make sure we get that name correct..lol
I’m not a part of the “y’all” at Clinton. I’m a Thomasville fan who lives in Western part of the state. I drove to see WRH @ Clinton earlier in the season and have been following the horses rest of year to see if they can pull off the championship. That place in Clinton was a great place to watch a game. Still can’t believe they put a running clock on WRH.

Reactions: Derylwl12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT