ADVERTISEMENT

Grit n Grind : 2nd Round of the Eastern NC High School Football Playoffs

If you actually think Beddingfield is actually going to pull off an upset , you must be under some kind of influence. That ain’t happening, it will be worse than last year Beddingfield got beaten by Princeton 24-21. Clinton let up on Princeton 40-14

If you actually think Beddingfield is actually going to pull off an upset , you must be under some kind of influence. That ain’t happening, it will be worse than last year Beddingfield got beaten by Princeton 24-21. Clinton let up on Princeton 40-14
Shawn Lucas is from Beddingfield he just picking his hometown team I can respect that.

Reactions: sam
Well he’s running a podcast and if it’s going to rah rah for the home team say it but otherwise his data’s not factual
He stated when they started talking bout the game that he went home to Beddingfield. Running a podcast doesnt mean you can’t go out in a limb and pick the underdog especially when the underdog is your home. The content was enjoyable you can plainly see with how they spoke about Clinton he knows what’s really going to happen still respect him for riding with his home town no matter what.

He stated when they started talking bout the game that he went home to Beddingfield. Running a podcast doesnt mean you can’t go out in a limb and pick the underdog especially when the underdog is your home. The content was enjoyable you can plainly see with how they spoke about Clinton he knows what’s really going to happen still respect him for riding with his home town no matter what.
I actually didn’t see the podcast, I watched it a time or two earlier in the season and couldn’t really relate to it because it didn’t concern anyone in our area I understand Beddingfield is his home school but from what I understand he predicted a upset. If the shoe was on the other foot I couldn’t go that far. I would simply say I hope the team plays well but calling for a upset at this point is a bit unrealistic

I actually didn’t see the podcast, I watched it a time or two eleven the season and couldn’t really relate to it because it didn’t concern anyone in our area I understand Beddingfield is his home school but from what I understand he predicted a upset. If the shoe was on the other foot I couldn’t go that far. I would simply say I hope the team plays well but calling for a upset at this point is a bit unrealistic
I will say in the podcasts I did see, , they were fun and enthusiastic in what they’re doing

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT