ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Week 8

Congrats to the Blue Devils on another win. This must have been a defensive game. Maiden held Bandys to 26 fewer points than we did.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Tough game for EB two long TD hurt and inside the 5 twice and did not score!! BH has a physical Defense but we played tough most of the game still walking wounded!! I believe we found our QB Somp played good.

AMD, it's something like thirteen miles away from Maiden. That's like me going to East Lincoln and stopping at a community store to get a bologna and cheese sandwich.
Might be only 13 miles but that 13 miles takes u to an area with no cell coverage or Internet. So can't have anything decent to eat door dashed to the game 😂😂

Tough game for EB two long TD hurt and inside the 5 twice and did not score!! BH has a physical Defense but we played tough most of the game still walking wounded!! I believe we found our QB Somp played good.
Yes class act team BH tough and fast they will easily win the conference!! Still can’t believe we had a safety in the end zone and the guy gets loose and runs 105 yards.

Might be only 13 miles but that 13 miles takes u to an area with no cell coverage or Internet. So can't have anything decent to eat door dashed to the game 😂😂
If I'm at a game in which my team is playing, I don't want to talk on the phone or read the internet, either one, Always just wanted to watch the game.
Remember watching Lincolnton in a state title game. A friend comes up, sits down beside of me, starts talking shop and asking questions, and would not stop. It went on the entire game. when the game ended, he said "Well, just wanted to clear my chest, you know how that goes."

I feel like I just watched Highland Tech play play West Caldwell. That was one of the sloppiest, ugliest games I've ever watched. Glad Maiden won but they will need to be much sharper next week to have a chance.
Surprising game on many levels. I just knew this game was going to be a high scoring shootout. If someone had told me the scoreboard said 14-10, I would have guessed that was a first quarter score.

Maiden's defense did a good job of shutting down the Bandys passing game in the second half. But the Devils have a lot to clean up if they're planning on even being in the game next week. If we repeat the three turnovers and have the number of penalties we had tonight, BH will win going away. Also, there was too much confusion on offense, especially when plays were repeatedly being sent in very late in the play clock.

If Maiden is capable of playing a solid game on both sides of the ball, the time needs to be next Friday.

Probably one of the most dead high school football games I have ever attended tonight
Packed house the week before but losing to the NC team last week and injuries I think took it toll on fans coming out to the game against BH! 14 points on two plays other than than tight gameLOL Two times inside the five not scoring hurt for sure!!

Packed house the week before but losing to the NC team last week and injuries I think took it toll on fans coming out to the game against BH! 14 points on two plays other than than tight gameLOL Two times inside the five not scoring hurt for sure!!
I mean yall just kept the ball from us really and just watched film that “catch “ right before half on how yalls scoring drive hit the ground lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT