ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Week 8

Just learned today…there’s a restaurant on the edge of Morganton near Lake James that’s called “Bones Jones Burgers and Butchery”.

I got to check that out.

Their cheeseburgers look like my kind of eats!👀
That place does look good and they have blue tennis courts to work it off afterwards 😂

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Too many people asking me to buy them raffle tickets tonight. Granted they'll cash app me the money but seems like a hassle

• Haha
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Bandys must be winning....Maiden posters are awful quiet....can someone update??

Shameful game by the Cavs. At the one and failed to get in. INT at the 5 another turnover. We INT them and get the pick 6 but called back. We get them in the backfield then BH turns that into a 105 yard run. Current score 28 to 6 BH with crap ton of opportunities for EB to score.

Fraley hurt again and prob out for season. Still no Coble running the ball. Oh well is what it is.

Shut the curtain on this season and make up for it in track and baseball cause the basketball sure won’t be a show

But you’d have to be here to see the Cavs played better than the score shows

Freedom wins a thriller tonight at South spoiling their homecoming. Drove home disappointed turning it on kicks 103 to catch rest of a game and that was the one.

We lost big but we lost to a BH that very well may be the first team to beat Maiden since Hurricane Hugo. Willis can play some ball, hats off to that young man. Next time I see Willis will be in a track uniform. Hopefully Fraley will heal up enough to take him in the 200M. He did it last year. May do it this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT