ADVERTISEMENT

Crest @ South Point - Round 3

I hope the spread is that wide next week SPRR. That first qt tonight was hard on my heart. I had to get into the nitroglycerin early on. It settled down quite well by the end of the 3rd.

• Haha
Reactions: NC Joker
The last couple years, most Crust, SP games have been very close. SP is a better team now than they were went they played Crust the the first time. And I expect Crust could say the same thing. Gonna be a heck of a game. GO BIG RED!

Crest has gotten better. South point has gotten better. Don't kid yourself Crest going on the road and blowing out an unbeaten team is a big deal. This is going to be an absolute barn burner.

I mean no disrespect by this. Actually just the opposite.

A lot of us down this way just look at South Point as one of us. We just go around in a big circle beating the piss out of each other. Come playoff time that helps us beat the piss out of loud mouths and weaklings.

Cant stomach much of the midgets or the nappy neck mouth breathers that sits in the stands of pulls for the red menace.

But I got respect for the way they play football.

That beating they put on Dudley was criminal.

Nonetheless, I hope we stomp them out like they didn’t have all our money. ✌️

Last edited:
I mean no disrespect by this. Actually just the opposite.

A lot of us down this way just look at South Point as one of us. We just go around in a big circle beating the piss out of each other. Come playoff time that helps us beat the piss out of loud mouths and weaklings.

Cant stomach much of the midgets or the nappy neck mouth breathers that sits in the stands of pulls for the red menace.

But I got respect for the way they play football.

That beating they put on Dudley was criminal.

Nonetheless, I hope we stomp them out like they didn’t have all our money. ✌️
Hey, they beat us 38-0 and took out our QB in the 1st quarter last year.

Last night. they may have played awful D but when they got that ball up and into a WR's hands, they were gone. Even when we went up 48-29 they scored one of those big pass plays to make it 48-35 it felt too close in the 3rd quarter... we go up to 55 and they scored another 6 to make it 55-41. We came to play and couldn't help it if they gave us a pick 6 on their first play and two fumbles on the center to QB way deep in their own territory for us to score 2 of the last 3 TDs.

All I can tell ya is, next Saturday morning somebody’s crow gonna be be raisin one more big ol ruckus. Belmont or Boiling Springs, somebody’s gonna be real happy. And somebody’s gonna be drinkin their beer outta of a sippy cup.

Alright pony boys, let’s get this party started. Don’t step in nothing. The Red Raiders will be ready to defend home turf.

Reactions: sasha_nc
SP should win, but maybe a little closer this time.
That freshman QB is da shet. Flat out showed off last night vs the Dudley boyz. Those Dudley cats looked scary, but SP gonna SP. Crest must slow him down to have a prayer. Just can't see that happening.

Absolutely helps that these young Chargers have seen this offense earlier in the year. I’m not sure if it will be enough though. Crest is definitely playing with house money and will pull out all the stops next Friday.

Yes. You all are absolutely correct. Crest has no chance against this SP team. They have to much talent. Crest is just hoping to not get embarrassed like Dudley did. The outcome already decided Crest is just coming in hoping to just stay in it to build some confidence for next year.

Well regardless of who anyone thinks is the favorite both of these teams will come to play. Both teams are capable of winning and both of them know it. It has been a true pleasure to watch these two since 2001. This series is the definition of a great rivalry. Here are some meaningless stats coming into this year for fun.
SINCE 2001 BEFORE THIS SEASON
SP 12 wins Crest 11 wins
SP 2-1 edge in postseason
Postseason score total SP-87 Crest-73
Total score SP-567 Crest-571
9 one score games
Crest 4 State Titles
SP 3 State Titles

Here we go! What do we know? Crest is a bunch of midgets waiting for their nuts to drop. Crestrulz cramps while taking his daily geritol. Smashmouth put a Benjamin, on the sly, taking our Raiders and giving up 21 points. 91 asked his mommy if he could sleepover on Friday.

It is on! And, it will get ugly!!!

Keep the little kids at home, not including the Crest starters.

Most teams would use the loss as a rallying cry. I don’t expect any difference from the Pony boys. And no, I don’t see that as a bad thing. It gives SP one more thing to overcome.

First of all prayers for coach and his family during this challenging time but I could see the crest team playing some inspiring football to try to win this game for coach after the lose of his father. Should be a good game. Prayers up for coach and the family.

Here we go! What do we know? Crest is a bunch of midgets waiting for their nuts to drop. Crestrulz cramps while taking his daily geritol. Smashmouth put a Benjamin, on the sly, taking our Raiders and giving up 21 points. 91 asked his mommy if he could sleepover on Friday.

It is on! And, it will get ugly!!!

Keep the little kids at home, not including the Crest starters.
You're also making jokes, but I just got married and did consider sleeping at my mommys trailer...I mean house...night before the wedding. And I'm completely serious 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT