ADVERTISEMENT

Crest @ South Point - Round 3

Derek also scored on 3rd and 1 😂 they called him down 6 inches from goal line when 60% of his body was in the end zone as his knee touched..
60%..... so he was waist deep in the endzone? You're delusional. 😂
It was close play and would have depended on where his knee was but saying half his body was in the endzone is crazy. The ball looked to have been in his arms and they fell on the goal line.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
Now your starting to sound like me Rulz. Vicious, cruel and hateful. Fingernails on a blackboard kinda stuff 👆🏻📋

60%..... so he was wait deep in the endzone? You're delusional. 😂
It was close play and would have depended on where his knee was but saying half his body was in the endzone is crazy. The ball looked to have been in his arms and they fell on the goal line.
If he was as tuff as a Raider, he’d ran 5 yards deep into the end zone and stayed on his feet.

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
You would think that our whining would eventually lead to success against the Raiders. Someone needs to feel sorry for us and let us win at least one. We know that we did not score and we know that the Raiders recovered the fumble, but it is tough to admit that we are owned by the Raiders.
Rulz, acceptance is the key to recovery. You will be OK.

• Love
Reactions: SPRaiders78
Between The Legs Basketball GIF by Beastie Boys

You'll never be equal. Don't believe the lies. In a lawless world you'd do like you were told or else
Unfair Rulz - i changed something that was meant as a joke to another joke, but I had been complimentary of Crest Chargers and their coach throughout most of these comments.

He’s just hurt Sasha. I don’t blame him, if SP had lost by 1 I’d be hurt as well. He’ll come around, just like he did last year it just takes time. I rather lose by 50 than by 1. You can find a hundred reasons why you lost when it’s only one point. With big margins, you just tuck your tail and move on.

Unfair Rulz - i changed something that was meant as a joke to another joke, but I had been complimentary of Crest Chargers and their coach throughout most of these comments.
You’re correct. My attempt at humor was ignorant. I’m sorry. I’ll delete it now

Reactions: raidertime
Let me know when you have cancer and are taking Chemo, I’ll be the first to commeriserate with you, it’s tough brother. You never answered my post Friday night. I’m sorry your pissed. I hope I hade nothing to do with it. It sux, especially when you believe your team got hosed. Been ther done that. So has probably every other fan base in the state. I’m a little surprised you’ve resorted to name calling. I’m doing everything I know how to do to get on your good side, if you have one.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT