ADVERTISEMENT

Crest Coach

I caught word of another possible transfer as well. I cannot confirm or deny this but have heard from multiple people about this kid coming in. Just chummed up the waters myself....
That's great news.
Do you recall him ever being the head coach at Crest?

It might not be because he just didnt want it!
Uh. That comment came from a Burns fan. They know nothing of leadership. They run off anyone who has that skill. We've won five rings since they won their one and only ring, and even rhe year they won theirs, we had better leadership, we beat them that year too. They're our farm team. Nothing more.

Crest will not take him back for some reason lol. KM fans will even throw in the AD as an added incentive .

Notice that Mountie slide or should I say hide had so much to say on this thread earlier has ducked for cover lol. His bosses have to tell him how to respond because he is too slow to do it on his own. I have truth and facts on my side while his buddies have to figure out what to say. Many have given the Mountaineer program a pass for years on these boards because they felt sorry for them. Not me. Every year it's excuses with this group. Preseason hype, something new or shiny to show off, excuses, than bragging about being middle of the pack. Rinse and repeat the following year smh...

That's great news.

Uh. That comment came from a Burns fan. They know nothing of leadership. They run off anyone who has that skill. We've won five rings since they won their one and only ring, and even rhe year they won theirs, we had better leadership, we beat them that year too. They're our farm team. Nothing more.

Yeah he's an idiot!

He also never brings recruiting up he just speaks on it when someone else does!

That's great news.

Says the guy/girl that was nowhere to be found all of last year until they started to gel.... lmao

Reactions: The_Rev921
Says the guy/girl that was nowhere to be found all of last year until they started to gel.... lmao
I never posted one tome until after the season. I didn't even post after we beat Burns again.It'll be that way this year.. You're just a loser, who pulls for a loser while sitting in the stands surrounded by losers wondering why you're all losers.

Reactions: crestcharger02
Yeah he's an idiot!

He also never brings recruiting up he just speaks on it when someone else does!

Not once did I say the word "recruited" you once again brought that word up...its in your Crest blood I guess. I mentioned a young man who may be leaving for the Green and Gold. I said no names, I didnt say where he was leaving from....shooting fish in a barrel w ya..too easy.

Last edited:
Notice that Mountie slide or should I say hide had so much to say on this thread earlier has ducked for cover lol. His bosses have to tell him how to respond because he is too slow to do it on his own. I have truth and facts on my side while his buddies have to figure out what to say. Many have given the Mountaineer program a pass for years on these boards because they felt sorry for them. Not me. Every year it's excuses with this group. Preseason hype, something new or shiny to show off, excuses, than bragging about being middle of the pack. Rinse and repeat the following year smh...
it seem that you do not like our coaching staff and especially our head coach, you also think that you know a lot about the km football team witch you do not.

I really think KM has a shot to be the best in the county for the next couple of years. They do have tons of talent, their Achilles heal is "Kings Mountaining" whether that be discipline issues, injuries or losing a game they shouldnt. Time will tell the next few seasons if they can put it together and be consistent.

I really think KM has a shot to be the best in the county for the next couple of years. They do have tons of talent, their Achilles heal is "Kings Mountaining" whether that be discipline issues, injuries or losing a game they shouldnt. Time will tell the next few seasons if they can put it together and be consistent.

Agree with this. If they can avoid a random loss to a Gaston County team and stay healthy potential is there.

it seem that you do not like our coaching staff and especially our head coach, you also think that you know a lot about the km football team witch you do not.

That's right only the coaches "know" about km football. Predictable statement. Also shows that you are the "mole" I thought you were. Actually I think KM has a few really good assistants on staff. There is one assistant on staff who I think will be a great head coach one day if given a chance. I think the head coach is a nice guy overall just not head coach material. He will never get the program to the next level on the field. I've seen some absolutely horrible game planning, situational football under HIM. On top of that he plays into the politics of KMHS. The head coach, AD, and principal of school basically are the definition of a good ole boy system looking out for each other. KM middle school hasn't lost in three years and will probable extend that streak to 5 minimum. JV team has finished 1st a couple of years in a row. The varsity is the only team who doesn't seem to have enough "players" to win championships, they only have excuses.

Last edited:
KM does seem to have good Middle School teams and JV teams but just can't put that together on varsity to make a deep run. I think if KM would put some of that offensive speed on defense and coach up an O Line they could be dangerous.

Mountie I will let you no when KM has a Coach as of right know the jury is still out on that one also lol

I want to know when they gelled?

A crappy Crest team beating Burns isn't gelling it is automatic!

They never started to gel!
That was sarcasm!!! The point was Rulz was nowhere to be found when the team was down. He then says he never posted at all and even said he didn't after the Burns win. That is exactly when he came out of hiding and did in fact post. KM will be the team to beat out of 3A in our conference. They will be very good.

KM is NOT team to beat...let's be realistic. Wasn't too long ago that KM was a homecoming game for certain teams. Yes they beat Crest...but lose a first round playoff game at home??? Seriously...

What does that have to do with this coming season. They beat Crest by 1 point and Crest lost the 2nd rd. They were not far apart. The difference is they were injury ridden and Crest had an unbelievable team that was poorly coached. How many D1's have signed since it had nothing to do with talent and all about coaching. How many D'1s (FROM CREST DISTRICT) are returning? See what I did there? Funny how the R word stops being announced and CrestmanJerseynumber7 goes MIA.

Hey I don't care if Crest recruits or not. Generation X and the baby boomers are moving aside. There is no shame in our game no matter what you say...we just don't care. Win and advance. If that means the parents and children are willing to agree and break a few rules or cut some corners from different school zones? So be it! Chances are the parents are baby boomers or gerneration X anyway...with that being said, if any man or woman here has lived a perfectly noble life...(assuming Crest is doing what everyone thinks they are) then by all means, Send God a txt real quick, and let him know. You're just upset because Burns sucks compared to Shelby and Crest, whether it's because of coaching or salesmen, life's not fair. So sad. Too bad.

Reactions: SHS LION
Hey I don't care if Crest recruits or not. Generation X and the baby boomers are moving aside. There is no shame in our game no matter what you say...we just don't care. Win and advance. If that means the parents and children are willing to agree and break a few rules or cut some corners from different school zones? So be it! Chances are the parents are baby boomers or gerneration X anyway...with that being said, if any man or woman here has lived a perfectly noble life...(assuming Crest is doing what everyone thinks they are) then by all means, Send God a txt real quick, and let him know. You're just upset because Burns sucks compared to Shelby and Crest, whether it's because of coaching or salesmen, life's not fair. So sad. Too bad.
now the real truth is coming out.

I just Text God, My Obama phone stopped working about a month ago though....Thanks Trump!

Happy Friday!

Reactions: crest91
I don't doubt that Eddings is a decent coach but let's all be honest here. Blowing out S. Davidson and Chatham Central or anyone else in the YVC doesn't require Nick Sabah at the helm. Yes I know he was an assist. at Richmond but not a coordinator. I wish him well but ask that Crest fans don't get impatient

Coach's Son,

I'd love to agree with you, but those crampers keep coming like an unpaid power bill. They will wobble but not fall down, except when they play us. They are like a venereal disease, the more you screw em the more you itch!

Last edited:
Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Glad you are finally starting to catch on...now all you have to do is learn to accept it and then we can be friends again!

Obviously I had forgotten about that. That makes me stupid. Thanks for pointing out what most already knew my friend. In any case, I’m not fair weather. I simply do not post much because I tend to say things on here that are not indicative of the life I try to lead. This is pointed out in this thread. Anyway, back into exile, for me. I’m doing it now, so no one can call me names when the season starts. Well, they can, but I won’t see them or care.

Good luck to everyone, except Burns, I hope they never win another game, and their coach leaves for Bessemer City, and the goats get loose and poop on the field, and their parking lot. Their fans are losers, and they piss and moan much like Kings Mountain fans, except unlike Kings Mountain, Burns actually has a ring, even if they did lose to Crest the year they won it, just like 3 of the last four Shelby rings.

Peace!

The Chargers have the most football players on the Track and field team since Stewart's teams.....I see a plan coming together

The Chargers have the most football players on the Track and field team since Stewart's teams.....I see a plan coming together

Good to see football players doing multiple sports. College coaches have stressed they want individuals that do other sports ie Wrestling, Basketball and outdoor track.

Reactions: smashmouth5
the football players have decided to try another sport one that they can possible win at, after last years disastrous football season.

With a new coach comes new uniforms .... let's get Chargers it won't be long lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT