ADVERTISEMENT

Chambers forfeits

This is what happens when a star wants to leave a school and coaches are not happy about it. Trying to punish a kid because he wants to move on. The Chambers roster for the past 3 seasons has been filled with transfers and residency issues but no issue with them. Riddle me this:

1. If he had stayed at Chambers do you think he would have been ruled ineligible?

2. If Chambers had won the ship do you think he would have been ruled ineligible?

3. He has been at Chambers since his freshman year with no issue. How/Why?

He is a great person, and I feel for him. It just shows how petty coaches/admin can be and how they look at players as THEIR property. Chambers should be ashamed. They greatly benefitted from him and now when he decides to do something greater for his community they want to punish him.

Should have never did the, I'm coming home video. SMH! Move in silence.
Unreal. He is a star, he does not need to do that BS. If I am WC I am more disappointed that he "left" than happy that he is "coming back."

I got a call as soon as the video was out from a coach saying that would cause more attention to him personally and to Chambers. Not sure if that triggered the forfeits but it did not help stop the chatter.

I feel confident that this went to the very top of CMS but who is really in charge right now. I am thinking they have come very strong evidence to go this far with him.

Some questions that need to be answered.
1. Did the father have legal guardianship or did the mother?
2. Did the father have residency in the Chambers district?
IF not, did the father work at Chambers and completed the proper paperwork for eligibility.

Reactions: UNC91
This is what happens when a star wants to leave a school and coaches are not happy about it. Trying to punish a kid because he wants to move on. The Chambers roster for the past 3 seasons has been filled with transfers and residency issues but no issue with them. Riddle me this:

1. If he had stayed at Chambers do you think he would have been ruled ineligible?

2. If Chambers had won the ship do you think he would have been ruled ineligible?

He is a great person, and I feel for him. It just shows how petty coaches/admin can be and how they look at players as THEIR property. Chambers should be ashamed. They greatly benefitted from him and now when he decides to do something greater for his community they want to punish him.
He would’ve been ruled ineligible because Chambers was not his true home school I think. At least based on what this new CMS AD seems to believe.

He would’ve been ruled ineligible because Chambers was not his true home school I think. At least based on what this new CMS AD seems to believe.
Nah. He was already at Chambers since his freshman year. Want get into it, but he has a really good case and would think a great shot at playing in CMS this fall.

Unreal. He is a star, he does not need to do that BS. If I am WC I am more disappointed that he "left" than happy that he is "coming back."

I got a call as soon as the video was out from a coach saying that would cause more attention to him personally and to Chambers. Not sure if that triggered the forfeits but it did not help stop the chatter.

I feel confident that this went to the very top of CMS but who is really in charge right now. I am thinking they have come very strong evidence to go this far with him.

Some questions that need to be answered.
1. Did the father have legal guardianship or did the mother?
2. Did the father have residency in the Chambers district?
IF not, did the father work at Chambers and completed the proper paperwork for eligibility.
Was trying to DM you earlier about this but don't think you got my hint. Its personal with the Chambers admin. The transfers/residency in and out of Chambers is ridiculous. Trust me this will get worse for Chambers. This news is weeks old, and is already being worked on.

The Chambers roster for the past 3 seasons has been filled with transfers and residency issues but no issue with them.
How come these residency issues have never been discussed. Everyone blames Hough Hough Hough. I havent seen Hough on the violation radar.
Video had nothing to do with it. Its personal with the Chambers admin. They are upset he choose to leave.
Evidence. proof

Haunted

The kid got caught cheating plain and simple. Now he’s got take his medicine. Y’all want no punishment for breaking the rules. That’s what’s wrong with NC high school ball now. Chambers (Vance) used to be the bull of the woods but no more. Y’all’s way of thinking is it’s everyone’s fault but the kid that broke the rules to begin with. The pleasure has been all yours!

You could sum this up with #2.

BIG “hell no.”

The kid got caught cheating plain and simple. Now he’s got take his medicine. Y’all want no punishment for breaking the rules. That’s what’s wrong with NC high school ball now. Chambers (Vance) used to be the bull of the woods but no more. Y’all’s way of thinking is it’s everyone’s fault but the kid that broke the rules to begin with. The pleasure has been all yours!
Your thoughts on how does this compare to the California kids from Myers Park when that school was being beaten down on here?

Lets remember that CMS ruled several ineligible in 2007 but some of those were reversed. In addition, the one player that got it the worst in 2008 and did not play his senior year at a SC public school due to the 365 being honored there met the guidelines but used false papers thinking he was not eligible. I blame a lot of that on misinformation that comes from CMS and the revolving door of personnel. The qb at South Meck in 2007 had one step to take to be eligible but the first year AD was told it was not required. His family had the means and would have easily completed the requirement.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigdadd11103

So does the school rat out the kid and lose $40k plus tarnish their season or does everyone just ride off into the sunset. I would think it is someone that does not care about the school and is not involved with the program. Just my guess.

I hope it goes to court because then it will all come out but I do not see this ever going into a courtroom. One side will fold. CMS has the money to fight but if the player is definitely right his attorney will push it through the civil tort system.

What Chambers did was just as illegal as MP, but MP took it to the extreme. Did all that to have an average season. Comical.
Same could be said about Chambers. They took it to the extreme. They illegally accepted one of the nation's top high school football players simply to risk his way ahead - who has offers from #Alabama, #Oklahoma and #Michigan, among others to now have him miss his senior season due to eligibility issues and ruin his resume. If coaches know the difference between X's and Os, they surely know the difference between Legal and Illegal.

No Integrity(NONE). Karma

Did all that just to miss the Big Dance, a shot at Sports Illustrated cover page, and The Big Mouth(704CougarsDad) is now no where to be seen - laughable

Same could be said about Chambers. They took it to the extreme. They illegally accepted one of the nation's top high school football players simply to risk his way ahead - who has offers from #Alabama, #Oklahoma and #Michigan, among others to now have him miss his senior season due to eligibility issues and ruin his resume. If coaches know the difference between X's and Os, they surely know the difference between Legal and Illegal.

Did all that just to miss the Big Dance, a shot at Sports Illustrated cover page, and The Big Mouth(704CougarsDad) is now no where to be seen - laughable
He rolled over there as a freshman. They knew he was really good but not sure they expected the performance. I personally thought he did not look as good last season but the line play did not help him any plus a drop off at QB never helps. I am not sure if Chambers does not have same amount of state title if he did not play for them. The player behind him this season was solid.

I very seriously doubt his stock is diminished. He is not missing the season for injury, criminal activity, or academics. May be he can make some changes and get in school with the beginning of the spring semester. Could it make him more of a commodity?

So does the school rat out the kid and lose $40k plus tarnish their season or does everyone just ride off into the sunset. I would think it is someone that does not care about the school and is not involved with the program. Just my guess.

I hope it goes to court because then it will all come out but I do not see this ever going into a courtroom. One side will fold. CMS has the money to fight but if the player is definitely right his attorney will push it through the civil tort system.
Its personal. Chambers has/had a bunch of residency/transfers in a bunch of its sports. Think he plays this year as the family is not backing down at all. If nott recommendation even prior to it coming out was sit the year anyway. Hes a rb. Save your legs and be ready for NIL/college. And NO they wouldn't have gotten ships w/o him.

S2V2! Wasn't it you who claimed how great of a program Myers Park was, as they were adding additional Housing? Did you turn them in, because of your integrity, or did you set back and watch? Lmao! You were on your knees slobbering over them daily. REMEMEBER? Now you're throwing them under the Bus. What's up with that?

Last edited:

Micro Chip

Are you an idiot.. or a troll. that was a totally useless post.

RB: Justice Haynes 4*
OT: Paul Mubenga 3*
QB: Dylan Wittke 3*
Edge: Alijah Williams 3*
RB: Ryan Mckinnis 3*
ATH: KJ Bolden 5*
Edge: Eddick Houston 5*
TE: King Joseph Edwards 4*
S: Tyshun White 3*
OT: Devin Forrester 3*
ATH: Jaylen Neal 3*
ATH: Trelain Maddox 3*
LB: Jadon Perlotte 3*
WR: Jordan Allen 3*
LB: Mantez Walker 3*

& Not listed are the new guys

Meanwhile back at that ranch. All these guys play for the same school....LMAO!

Last edited:
👆

The whole thing is laughable. The kid gets punished meanwhile the HC is off to Virginia, the AD is gone and suddenly all those twitter accounts have gone strangely silent over on IBM Drive. None of them take the 2x state Champs off the account though.

It's become such a dirty, dirty business.

RB: Justice Haynes 4*
OT: Paul Mubenga 3*
QB: Dylan Wittke 3*
Edge: Alijah Williams 3*
RB: Ryan Mckinnis 3*
ATH: KJ Bolden 5*
Edge: Eddick Houston 5*
TE: King Joseph Edwards 4*
S: Tyshun White 3*
OT: Devin Forrester 3*
ATH: Jaylen Neal 3*
ATH: Trelain Maddox 3*
LB: Jadon Perlotte 3*
WR: Jordan Allen 3*
LB: Mantez Walker 3*

& Not listed are the new guys

Meanwhile back at that ranch. All these guys play for the same school....LMAO!
They have lost a game the past few seasons. Think MC will keep it close for a while. Football is just different and stacking teams is part of the game just based on how teams are made up. Football is a separate entity all together.

Reactions: UNC91 and nepsy7
Chambers admin turned him in because he is leaving them. They are bitter, comes from very good sources. Supposedly the AD's doing. Kid was labeled McKinney Vento supposedly.

Last edited:
Statewide. I would imagine some schools in South Carolina would be interested.
Oh wow. Well hopefully he's able to fight this and if not, I'm sure there are plenty of schools in SC that would love to have him play for them. Or he could probably just graduate early in December and get ready for college. Leave all this mess behind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT