ADVERTISEMENT

Chambers forfeits

Vance or chambers got caught along with Myers Park and West Charlotte. It don’t matter who would’ve won what now. But the Charlotte people on this board have said for years that this stuff wasn’t happening. Big bunch of LIARS. No wonder coach Ferebee made a quick exit..
OUCH!

Vance or chambers got caught along with Myers Park and West Charlotte. It don’t matter who would’ve won what now. But the Charlotte people on this board have said for years that this stuff wasn’t happening. Big bunch of LIARS. No wonder coach Ferebee made a quick exit..
Huh? People have complained forever. Vance has been called out numerous times for reaching out to players. A rocky river coach years ago on a board mentioned that their players were being hit up by Brand and his staff and that it was reported to downtown but nothing was ever done about it. Vance/chambers been getting a shipment of players some legally and some illegally since the Brand days. I saw a Brand assistant myself comment under a a social media picture from a kid that played DB at independence and told him to move over to Vance…ON SOCIAL MEDIA OUT IN THE OPEN!!! That same kid went on to play D1 at Georgia State I believe.

Reactions: UNC91
The great thing about these forums, is you can go back for years and find the post were specifically Charlotte people said this was not happening. I'll wait here while you locate that information. Charlotte people have been talking about this for years.

100's of threads on NCPREPS. The only time you chime in, is when you're whining like a little B^&%! over Charlotte Schools.

The great thing about these forums, is you can go back for years and find the post were specifically Charlotte people said this was not happening. I'll wait here while you locate that information. Charlotte people have been talking about this for years.

100's of threads on NCPREPS. The only time you chime in, is when you're whining like a little B^&%! over Charlotte Schools.
Mr nepsy I chime in went I have something to say.. just like you do..3 Charlotte schools have been caught using illegal players. 2 coaches have moved on.. if you don’t like what I post block me or simply don’t reply. I don’t care how long you been posting on here or what your reputation is..

Mr nepsy I chime in went I have something to say.. just like you do..3 Charlotte schools have been caught using illegal players. 2 coaches have moved on.. if you don’t like what I post block me or simply don’t reply. I don’t care how long you been posting on here or what your reputation is..
Damn right

I have no reputation here. I post like you do. Raleigh had numerous kids that were 365 for recruiting, other schools have open enrollment. yet Charlotte Schools are the ones that trigger you. Not news for us. Should be more coming. I know your motivation. Everybody can't end up with the MBA, JD, IMG models. Some end up with the fat girl who smoke's Newports, with tats. . I couldn't began to understand how you feel daily. FYI! No need to block you. Carry on!

• Haha
Mallard Creek was built for long term success when it was opened. Putting in the center of Vance and North Meck, they were destined to be a powerhouse. You already have a great pool of athletes in that area of Charlotte. Back in 2003 or 2004 when we knew it was going to be built, those other schools began having changes in their football coaching staffs. Both Vance and NM had solid and competitve programs. Then a lull for several years after MC opened. Was destined to happen. Vance/Chambers have recovered. NM, not so much. Many of those kids go to Hough or Lake Norman now. There will always be kids moving for sure to the new shiny school. I don't blame parents one bit for moving to give their kids a better chance in school academically or athletically. Just do it legit, by moving there. It's not that difficult. Then these kids who won the games don't get caught up in adults doing selfish Sh**, and tarnishing what they accomplished.

• Wow
Reactions: UNC91 and Redzone8
Mallard Creek was built for long term success when it was opened. Putting in the center of Vance and North Meck, they were destined to be a powerhouse. You already have a great pool of athletes in that area of Charlotte. Back in 2003 or 2004 when we knew it was going to be built, those other schools began having changes in their football coaching staffs. Both Vance and NM had solid and competitve programs. Then a lull for several years after MC opened. Was destined to happen. Vance/Chambers have recovered. NM, not so much. Many of those kids go to Hough or Lake Norman now. There will always be kids moving for sure to the new shiny school. I don't blame parents one bit for moving to give their kids a better chance in school academically or athletically. Just do it legit, by moving there. It's not that difficult. Then these kids who won the games don't get caught up in adults doing selfish Sh**, and tarnishing what they accomplished.
OUCH!

What I’m looking for is does CMS 365 any of the kids involved? I’ve been told they’re looking into 365ing(suspending from athletics for a year) a good number of kids including rising seniors. Anyone have any insight on that?

CC 365 rising seniors is dumb to me. As mentioned before we only targeting football. Some players/parents legitimately moved or had affadavits and were approved by the school/CMS to later be informed of an issue. A great majority of these players are from dual parent households or other living circumstances. If a person blatantly provided false pw they should be 365 no doubt. Changing programs within a school, or leaving a magnet to another magnet IMHO shouldnt be 365. U not making other students sit from cheer, band, math, chess. Just athletes

Nepsy my point is MC got a bunch of transfers in to. Multiple QBS, RBs, WR, LB DL and skill guys that allowed them to not have down years. They were winning big and it was the place to be. Chambers won big and is the place to be. Independence won big and place to be. Only dif is Hough/MP got no ships....

• Haha
Richmond lost 2 players this past season. 1 DB to chambers(Vance) and 1 DE to Hough. I have no reason to believe that there moves were not legit. Both were decent players in my opinion,probably 2 star recruits if that. What puzzles me is why they moved. Richmond has produced multiple NFL and college players. These 2 weren’t gonna get more attention at the aforementioned schools than they at Richmond. Every college recruiter in the southeast knows what type of players that Richmond can produce. By the way neither of the 2 got a championship title. I wish them luck in the future. But then again I can see why they left this welfare county.

Nepsy my point is MC got a bunch of transfers in to. Multiple QBS, RBs, WR, LB DL and skill guys that allowed them to not have down years. They were winning big and it was the place to be. Chambers won big and is the place to be. Independence won big and place to be. Only dif is Hough/MP got no ships....
Once Coach P figured it out, it was hard for them not to win a minimum of 10 games every season. Not a bunch of transfers. No QB after James Smith won anything relevant. We got RB Charles Mincy, who's father was relocating to NC, Holmes from Butler was hurt half the season. What multiple wr's, LB, and DL did we get? Help me out. I'm not familiar with them. Chambers benefited from Palmieri leaving. Half their starters on defense, was Creek kids, and after the smoke cleared their are even more players than we could've imagined that were Creek Kids. I don't have a clue on what will happen with MC this year, but they're definitely not taking L's because of lack of talent.

Last edited:
No QB after James Smith won anything relevant. We got RB Charles Mincy, who's father was relocating to NC, Holmes from Butler was hurt half the season. What multiple wr's, LB, and DL did we get? Chambers benefited from Palmieri leaving. Half their starters on defense, was Creek kids, and after the smoke cleared their are even more players than we could've imagined that were Creek Kids. I don't have a clue on what will happen with MC this year, but they're definitely not taking L's because of lack of talent.
It's okay brother, jealous cats will always be alive

Well maybe better opportunities for the family. Meck county has a lot more to offer than Richmond county. It’s sad what’s happens to Richmond Scotland and Anson Counties.
Absolutely. I’m a Richmond County native and my family will only visit. No opportunity there. Scotland and Anson Counties are worse, believe it or not.

Long before Mallard Creek won a State Championship. Went 11-2, 13-1, 13-1, 12-2. Didn't need a bunch of transfers to accomplish that than. Why would they need them afterwards?

Last edited:
Long before the Bombshell(s) placed Charlotte within a zeroed-in Radar, there where three school we would never think could and would illegally cheat. Then came one(three) guy with a head full of denials.

Cancer

Long before the Bombshell(s) placed Charlotte within a zeroed-in Radar, there where three school we would never think could and would illegally cheat. Then came one(three) guy with a head full of denials.

Cancer
S2V2! GO PLAY Who is we, and how many accounts do you currently have? Shouldn't your handler be changing your diaper and putting you to bed. :) Way past your bedtime.

Last edited:
I think we may see some teams come out of no where and be really good. If each school can keep their kids and develop them then schools can have nice 2-3 year runs. Charlotte schools have been too heavy for years now but now we may see a dozen or so really good teams.
I still feel the parents should be held accountable for lying. I hate it when a kid takes money in college and the school get punished. I have no problem punishing the school if they did something wrong. I hope no one here is using this formula in their homes.

I think we may see some teams come out of no where and be really good. If each school can keep their kids and develop them then schools can have nice 2-3 year runs. Charlotte schools have been too heavy for years now but now we may see a dozen or so really good teams.
I still feel the parents should be held accountable for lying. I hate it when a kid takes money in college and the school get punished. I have no problem punishing the school if they did something wrong. I hope no one here is using this formula in their homes.
Mnaaah dawg. If coaches can read X's and O's, they can read homegrown and illegal

CC 365 rising seniors is dumb to me. As mentioned before we only targeting football. Some players/parents legitimately moved or had affadavits and were approved by the school/CMS to later be informed of an issue. A great majority of these players are from dual parent households or other living circumstances. If a person blatantly provided false pw they should be 365 no doubt. Changing programs within a school, or leaving a magnet to another magnet IMHO shouldnt be 365. U not making other students sit from cheer, band, math, chess. Just athletes
I agree with you, just saying what I’ve heard and curious if anyone else has.
One has to look at the adults in these situations just as much as you do the kids who are not at the right school.

What I’m looking for is does CMS 365 any of the kids involved? I’ve been told they’re looking into 365ing(suspending from athletics for a year) a good number of kids including rising seniors. Anyone have any insight on that?
They have in the past. The one I remember getting 365'd 14 years ago was a sad situation. He should have been allowed to be at the school based on a couple of rules in place at that time including a federal law. Problem is the father provided fraudulent documentation. Player moved to SC with other family and was told he could not play there due to the CMS imposed 365. He played very well at a good SC D2 program but probably should have been at an FCS program.

It only takes one player to cause the forfeits. It is about legality. Family decides to move out of an apartment to another apartment in another district there is very little that can be done.

I always harp back to a large school system superintendent in a meeting in early 2008 regarding what CMS protocol on the athletic residency issues. The superintendent stated if any school system underwent the type of scrunity all systems would have issues including his.

The stories that I heard during the 2008 citizens committee ranged from ridiculous to sadness. Students living in cars, living in different homes / hotels / shelters multiples times per school year. People struggle and it is unreal how some children even make it through and I think sports and support from the program is a big component of that survival.

Some of the rules in CMS do not make sense in their entirety but in the micro they do. WC should have never had to forfeit the second time in the 1990's and probably not the first one.

The confusion in two parent households or grandparents being the main residency provider it gets very convoluted and normally the child is the only one that suffers.

Saw the false paperwork in 2008 and it was not even needed and the change was provided later in the process.

Let's remember in 2008 a class officer was found to not be in his proper school district and this was in south Charlotte. It just does not matter if sports are not involved.

I have always wondered how good in sports would Providence be if all the private schools students played sports at Providence. There have been some studs that played at the Big Four privates and Catholic that were Providence district students. Think you could say the same for Ardrey Kell now and South Meck now and in the past. That has floated over to Union County the last several years.

How many Championships would Charlotte schools hold if they had kids from the same hospital.
S2V2! How many accounts do you currently have and how many Championships did your 3 houses of recruits from numerous states, Myers Park win?

Last edited:
Some of the rules in CMS do not make sense in their entirety but in the micro they do. WC should have never had to forfeit the second time in the 1990's and probably not the first one.

The confusion in two parent households or grandparents being the main residency provider it gets very convoluted and normally the child is the only one that suffers.

Saw the false paperwork in 2008 and it was not even needed and the change was provided later in the process.

Let's remember in 2008 a class officer was found to not be in his proper school district and this was in south Charlotte. It just does not matter if sports are not involved.
The New AD of CMS will now allegedly be a part of the interviewing process, when schools hire New AD'S. I heard she feels a few of the AD'S in CMS are not qualified to be in their positions.

Btango the targets are athletics. Theres no 365 for band, math, stem, chess. How many people force their way into providence/AK for academics? Its the reason so many westside schools are low performing. A great majority of the smart kids have addressed into AK/MP/SM but we dont hear about that. How many border residency kindergartners? We dont hear about that.

Yeah 2008 was sad. Coached some of the guys in youth ball that had car residency. Got evicted and had to live in car. Football was all one child had, and the school itself was all the other non football playing brother had. Great family and smart children just born into a very tough situation. Family didnt know or even remotely understand residency rules just knew that WC was their school. Think people would be really surprised at the living situations of many students in CMS. Unlike a county school an eviction, job loss, sick parent, divorce, going to live with grandma just 2-3 miles away could effect sports eligibility

Reactions: btango and UNC91
The New AD of CMS will now allegedly be a part of the interviewing process, when schools hire New AD'S. I heard she feels a few of the AD'S in CMS are not qualified to be in their positions.
She is correct

Reactions: btango
Oddly enough Guilford county better take a look at what’s happening. Reviewed some rosters recently and 😒

I don’t believe people realize how close schools in Charlotte are and how the proximity of schools in Charlotte causes residency issues. My house (with traffic included) is 10 minutes from Mallard Creek, 15 minutes from Vance, 15-20 minutes from North Meck, 20-25 minutes from Hopewell, 20-25 minutes from Hough, about 30 minutes from Myers Park, 25-30 minutes from Hickory Ridge/West Cab./Concord.

If kids in Charlotte went to their neighborhood schools, you still would get the same dominant product. There would be a few super teams.

I don’t believe people realize how close schools in Charlotte are and how the proximity of schools in Charlotte causes residency issues. My house (with traffic included) is 10 minutes from Mallard Creek, 15 minutes from Vance, 15-20 minutes from North Meck, 20-25 minutes from Hopewell, 20-25 minutes from Hough, about 30 minutes from Myers Park, 25-30 minutes from Hickory Ridge/West Cab./Concord.

If kids in Charlotte went to their neighborhood schools, you still would get the same dominant product. There would be a few super teams.
That’s what I was referring to earlier. Meck schools have been top heavy. If kids go where they should there could be 10-12 really good teams. They probably are equal in talent so which team gets better and which team performs the best come playoff time. Makes for better football. I live in Wilmington which is not a hotbed for football but there has been some good players and good teams. Football is more fun when Hoggard, NH and Laney are all strong. It’s been a two team race for 20 plus years now because Laney couldn’t keep their talent. Even Ashley has had very good talent over the years but they can’t keep players or coaches. If Ashley could keep their kids they could compete in our conference. Four good teams in Wilmington would make for some good football games.

Reactions: footballerguy.83
That’s what I was referring to earlier. Meck schools have been top heavy. If kids go where they should there could be 10-12 really good teams. They probably are equal in talent so which team gets better and which team performs the best come playoff time. Makes for better football. I live in Wilmington which is not a hotbed for football but there has been some good players and good teams. Football is more fun when Hoggard, NH and Laney are all strong. It’s been a two team race for 20 plus years now because Laney couldn’t keep their talent. Even Ashley has had very good talent over the years but they can’t keep players or coaches. If Ashley could keep their kids they could compete in our conference. Four good teams in Wilmington would make for some good football games.
Thinking about applying there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT