ADVERTISEMENT

Central Piedmont 4A Conference Games 9/8/23

Hon Dines

Aug 21, 2002
China Grove, NC
Does all the teams have open dates next Friday? Can't find any teams games. Strange all teams have bye weeks the same week???
Am I missing something?

Does all the teams have open dates next Friday? Can't find any teams games. Strange all teams have bye weeks the same week???
Am I missing something?
Correct, The entire conference has a bye week… they've never done it this way… I wonder if the coaches like this early bye week. 9/8. ???

Reactions: Hon Dines
With having a balanced conference (8 teams) there is no Byes in the conference schedule. So it makes sense for everyone to have week 4 for their bye. If not, it would have to come in the first 3 weeks of the season. All depends on being able to find opponents the first 3 weeks, which looks like everyone did.

It'll give Glenn equipment managers a chance to work on having their equipment available for a game.
Ok, you can't make a statement like that without giving us some inside info??? LMAO!!!

Come on??? Tell me Coach Stevenson fired someone after that. HAHAHA
Mannnn, I wanted to ask a few of the guys on staff I know more about it but that 41-0 whooping was still fresh 😂. Coach was hot!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT