ADVERTISEMENT

Andrews @ Mitchell

Per my source 4 kids quit for Mitchell after the game. Is this just rumor or is there some truth. I heard that many kids were mad at coach. Even heard one threw his helmet at Pittman. I hope this is just a ugly rumor because that kind of thing is a program killer. Pittman is a good coach which I think he has proved to this point so hopefully the kids realize that. I won’t say names but sounds like some key players if true
The coach made some good calls in that game. Mitchell just got outplayed. I'm sure they will improve as the year goes on

It's been a few hours and Mitchell fans haven't come on here and said oh that's b.s.....so rumor must be true.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Well I have been right every time so…. I agree with y’all Pittman did a fine job based off of film. They were just out matched

I hope that’s correct Purple. It was a good source though. I think some kids are a bit upset about their jobs being taken by new kid. Anyway I told the source that I felt Pittman could smooth everything over this week after a weekend for everyone to reflect and calm down. By the way I do work. I get up at 4 AM to go to work

I hope that’s correct Purple. It was a good source though. I think some kids are a bit upset about their jobs being taken by new kid. Anyway I told the source that I felt Pittman could smooth everything over this week after a weekend for everyone to reflect and calm down. By the way I do work. I get up at 4 AM to go to work
I'd bet that source wasn't a Mitchell fan maybe a guy from Yancey who is friends with a few of em he is wrong this time I still have two family members playing at Mitchell they say it never happened good enough for me move on to week 5 folks some parents are a little ticked off cause there kid ain't getting the ball more, most of us have been there and understand that if they're good enough they'll rise up coaches just doing what they feel is best for the team I'd say to those kids same thing I told mine shine where they put you

Same time another poster on here goes to work lol

I haven't been around anyone to hear a rumor or not is why I haven't committed the sources as far as someone on the staff I don't see except at church but as far as the part boys not liking the new kid I seriously doubt that , from what I've heard on that note is some already knew him and that they were expecting from last season for him to transfer. Who's job did he take? Last year's kicker graduated and probably without him they'd be in trouble in that area without him and plus with Ty hurt he and Young has been main the offense but they still rotate in the other RB's. and one RB who would have gotten several carriers has if out with a broken leg. And to paraphrase Pitman in an article it was his choice to transfer no asked him to and he had to win his positions just like everyone else.

It's been a few hours and Mitchell fans haven't come on here and said oh that's b.s.....so rumor must be true.
You smokey folks love you some drama lol, too bad this time just a false rumor i heard ole Dee had something laid up for Andrew's if it dont work Andrew's could have an undefeated regular season I'd have to say its about time Wildcats

I'm not a smokey fan....Alleghany....unfortunately not much positive to post about this year. I've been biting my tongue this year every week...about to get a hole in it though.
My lord your a long way from home Allegheny used to have some good teams so did Ashe what happened down there

I'm not a smokey fan....Alleghany....unfortunately not much positive to post about this year. I've been biting my tongue this year every week...about to get a hole in it though.
ThNk God you're not a Smokey fan welcome to the forum

Reactions: KW23
I'd bet that source wasn't a Mitchell fan maybe a guy from Yancey who is friends with a few of em he is wrong this time I still have two family members playing at Mitchell they say it never happened good enough for me move on to week 5 folks some parents are a little ticked off cause there kid ain't getting the ball more, most of us have been there and understand that if they're good enough they'll rise up coaches just doing what they feel is best for the team I'd say to those kids same thing I told mine shine where they put you
I was in spruce pine post office this morning everyone was talking about what happen at mitchell . Doesn't really matter travis is great coach he will make adjustments

I was in spruce pine post office this morning everyone was talking about what happen at mitchell . Doesn't really matter travis is great coach he will make adjustments
I'm guessing you're the source mr 4 am it never happened my kid coaches trust me dead and stinking

I'm sure they were Deb is a big fan, so is phillip and Brett I know em better than you none of em have a dog in the fight you stepped in it Sam

I'm guessing you're the source mr 4 am it never happened my kid coaches trust me dead and stinking
I heard this morning around 9 am I haul the mail to spruce pine. Even my boss heard about it. Maybe mitchell coaches want to keep in all in house , I know I would. It's not that big of a deal went to heritage jv game 10 years ago I saw to players quit during the game

I'm sure they were Deb is a big fan, so is phillip and Brett I know em better than you none of em have a dog in the fight you stepped in it Sam
Brett works in bakersville now. Just telling what I heard you can belive it or not.

I heard this morning around 9 am I haul the mail to spruce pine. Even my boss heard about it. Maybe mitchell coaches want to keep in all in house , I know I would. It's not that big of a deal went to heritage jv game 10 years ago I saw to players quit during the game
Trust me this didn't happen move on I am more tied in and know more of what's happening than any poster on here besides 1984 it never happened

Source is a Mitchell person but who knows if it’s true. That’s why I asked. Owen has to clean up mistake’s before they can compete. They had 4 interceptions vs NH and a punt they never got off setting up NH at the 25. One INT was a pick 6. One Int came when we had the ball 6+ minutes left down 37-34 after trailing 30-6 early. I believe we would have won the game if not for the INT BUT turnovers are part of the game. Turnovers have plagued this team for the last several years. If we clean that up we will be ok. If not we won’t compete. It’s really that simple. Talent is absolutely there. If we play 4 quarters like we did the last 2 vs NH and we will win some ball gamea

Reactions: Purple1995
Really who? I just bought 5000 stamps last week from brett I work at the prison and have dealt with him for years who is the new postmaster?
Can't remember her name she is from asheville. Brett works at spruce pine some helping the new postmaster he is over bakersville now.

Reactions: Purple1995
I went to the andrews game. Biggest problem I see with mountaineers is their defense. Mitchell team last year played with lot more fire on defense. Mitchell will be lot better when the qb gets close to 100 percent. The kid still played good Friday, you could tell his ankle was holding him back. If I was travis I would rest him. Mit should win the conference even without him.

I agree Sam. We have had this convo. He will not be 100% ever if he stays on it

I went to the andrews game. Biggest problem I see with mountaineers is their defense. Mitchell team last year played with lot more fire on defense. Mitchell will be lot better when the qb gets close to 100 percent. The kid still played good Friday, you could tell his ankle was holding him back. If I was travis I would rest him. Mit should win the conference even without him.
Last year was best defense Mitchell ever fielded

Reactions: 97Cougar
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT