ADVERTISEMENT

Andrews @ Mitchell

Look I live nowhere near Mitchell County but I do know people in the know. Those Mitchell insiders know I’m right on these things for the most part. The ole telephone game gets started and some details get fuzzy but the core is still there. Anyway I have heard of another pretty big deal but I’m gonna just sit on it because it’s not worth it and y’all just gonna doubt me anyway. If you know though you know. For someone who lives far away I will put my source up against y’all’s living on the doorstep lol
Man for a Owen fan you spend more time talking about everyone else’s issues and dirt than you do focusing on Owen lol

97 you do realize you are saying nothing about Heritage and climbing up Mitchell’s back side lol
Just stating the obvious and I said two years ago when My son graduated i wouldn’t be posting much about heritage I only know a handful of the kids playing now. I still go support them but I’m not gonna come on here and talk about players and the team when I don’t know many of them. You get so defensive lol it’s all good keep doing your investigations. It’s aways good entertainment.

All joking aside I want you guys to all pray for two former Mountaineers a father and son going thru a terrible time kid is sick I think most of the Mitchell folks already know who I'm talking about dad and grandpa are legends in our county not only on the football field but elsewhere one serves our country proudly and diligently small child is sick please remember these guys in your prayers I'm distant related and love them all pray that the lord will intervene and maybe bring healing
Praying for him to get well ! 🙏 🙏 🙏

Reactions: RealStihl
Heritage jvs beat MITCHELL tonight 36-16 this is a really good team the best Heritage has fielded in a while, and with an 8th grade qb and rb, I cant wait to see what these kids do a couple years down the road
That’s a good group on Jv. When those 8th graders are sophomores with these current sophomores being seniors they could make some noise.

Reactions: Purple1995
mH line is small and average at best. Playing jump ball not going work on Varsity.

Reactions: owen98
Nobody has ran on us. MH had 57 yards which is very good compared to the other teams.

Robbinsville is giving up about 32 rushing yds a game average.

Reactions: RealStihl
Hey Sam looks like we are not playing MH next yr on Varsity. One and done.

What did?
What did?
What game were you at? Heritage dominated Robbinsville line of scrimmage you do realize we were talking about jvs? Go back look at the post, an eighth grad qb and running back man handled you and everyone else they have played, and a lot of the schools the played dont follow the junior high rule, so this group has beat some tenth graders, you are too busy trying to correct folks on here and make them look bad read the post! JVs we were chatting about and they are a very talented group, everyone knows Heritage Varsity is down this year, but its only probably this year, they'll be back next year lmao

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
Because you win at jv level doesn't guarantee success at varsity level. Mit senior class loss jv game to heritage , look were they are at now.
You are an Avery guy who hasn't seen a jvs team in years, when Heritage dominates on jvs it usually turns out a good varsity team look back last 15 yrs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT