ADVERTISEMENT

All State Selections...Deanna

maddox#1

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2003
Just thought I would mention that the Kid from Lexington , Josh Worley made all conference his JR. year. I
have been telling people he is the real deal and evidently I was right. Just right size 6 ft. 3 265 lb. guard and growing. Nickname is Pancake because he has had more than his share this year...Monster of a lineman , good kid , hard worker......My nomination for a guard spot on the all state team is Josh Worley , Guard , Lexington High School , Jr.......

Jarvis Hutchins (Safety/Wide Receiver) East Rutherford.
#1in NC in interceptions #2 Nationwide 12 pics. Plays in hardest conference in state (2state champs Shelby and Crest). Great athlete better kid.

AP (NC high school sports writers from the major newspapers) will select a team for all classifications.

We (NCPreps staff$ will do that and an individual class all state (1A, 2A, 3A, 4A) after the state championships.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Than
AP (NC high school sports writers from the major newspapers) will select a team for all classifications.

We (NCPreps staff$ will do that and an individual class all state (1A, 2A, 3A, 4A) after the state championships.
Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT