ADVERTISEMENT

Deanna a question for you

maddox#1

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2003
Hi Deanna , I am a regular on NC Preps and I know you are the person to go to for High School
sports. When and how do the all state football selections began taking shape for 2017.......If a person has a kid
that needs to be considered , what is the best way to get the info on him out? One of the best OLineman in the state is right here in the heart of NC in Josh Worley from Lexington.......He was invited to Shrine Bowl workouts,
was all conf. and all county as a Jr. , has been invited to work out at App. State , Harvard and Cornell from the Ivy League , the top 100 OL in Washington DC later in the summer. He carries a high GPA , is one of the toughest kids you will find. A Hard worker, good kid , and a great lineman. I wish he would get his info out and I am trying to do that.....He is 6 ft. 3 and goes around 300 lbs..........Plays at Lexington High School for coach Henderson.........I would like to nominate him for all state. Any help you could give would be wonderful..............

He needs to go to combines and the college 1-day camps to get noticed. As far as all-state, there will not be any 1A, 2A, 3A, or 4A all-state teams from NCPreps any more just an all-classification team.

Thanks Deanna!! He has and is visiting many camps , from Mallard Creek to the one coming up at Elon............appreciate the info:)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT