ADVERTISEMENT

5-1 Robbinsville at 5-1 Murphy

Who knows ?
After what happened last year I just donā€™t know. On paper Rville has all the weapons and more. Murphy just reloads and has Stalcup. Should be a heck of a game

Reactions: RealStihl
Murphy doesn't have the D to stop Robbinsville offense and with Murphy being one dimensional they wont be able to keep up with the black knights. Robbinsville by 21

It was always Swain vs Murphy last game of the year.
Rotating is much better.

Robbinsville starting QB went down for season the week before we played Murphy.
Serious question BK, are you implying that's why Robbinsville lost to Murphy last year?

Murphy won last year's game in the trenches, plain and simple, anyone that watched that game knows that. Carpenter being out didn't have anything to do with Murphy scoring 50 and having over 500 yards of offense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jmappfan5
C'mon BK... that isn't why Robbinsville lost to Murphy last year. Murphy won that game in the trenches plain and simple, anyone that watched that game knows that. Carpenter being out didn't have anything to do with Murphy scoring 50 and having over 500 yards of offense.
They scored 50 on ROBB LAST YEAR DANG! BK it was refs fault I bet!

• Haha
Reactions: Jmappfan5
Hearing KEY injuries will play a role in this one.....
#4 went out some against Rabun Gap and still played last week, looks like he tweaked his hamstring against Cherokee but I'm sure he'll be more than good to go on Friday.

Even without 4, I believe Robbinsville will win this one. That being said, regardless of whether heā€™s good to go or not, this game is gonna be close. There arenā€™t many fluke games like last year in terms of score. Gonna be a great ball game and I hope itā€™s being streamed so I can watch it here in Florida.

He said what was best for the "conference" not what was best for Swain and Murphy. Im sorry that you're to selfish to understand that.
Selfishness šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚, tradition, sorry your don't understand, crybaby

It's a great story. Murphy told robbinsville to get better rather than use a rotation scheduled.
We got better.
Robbinsville 9-8 vs Murphy

Selfishness šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚, tradition, sorry your don't understand, crybaby
Its been explained on here before, so im not going there. I think the change has done nothing but help the conference since it was implemented. And yeah, we know a thing or two about tradition over here so I fail to understand your logic!

Reactions: BK13T-$
I'm my opinion the rotation has made the last conference games more exciting. If it wasn't for the change people wouldn't have gotten to see Andrews beat Murphy the last 2 years as the final game in conference. It just wouldn't have been the same if it was an earlier game. Especially last year since it was for the championship!

Yet again the one that started the whiningšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Tradition is important but it shouldn't stand in the way of improving the game. However, I understand your desire to uphold tradition. You should run for school board and force your school to embrace tradition. First on your list should be to reinstate the use of leather helmets with no facemasks, after all that was the first traditional headgear.

It's a great story. Murphy told robbinsville to get better rather than use a rotation scheduled.
We got better.
Robbinsville 9-8 vs Murphy
I love how you bring up the past 5 years of the record and not overall series record with the two; be that as it may.. alot of curious minds still wondering if you blame the QB being out last year as the reason robbinsville lost?

If you could pay attention you would know that the time frame I referred to was from the time the rotation began and the comment to get better was made. Isn't that obvious.

Reactions: Maroonsmoke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT