ADVERTISEMENT

2022 1A Boys Basketball Thread

I started this thread and will delete the whole thread if this keeps up!
Hon I apologize for accidentally hijacking your basketball thread with an off the cuff statement about an athlete. I will refrain from doing it again out of respect for you sir.
I figured basketball was like baseball threads and a few of us were only ones checked them out.
Wow.
Merry Christmas Hon.
See you in lonely baseball thread.

Reactions: Hon Dines
You know I’ve noticed you have your nose in everything spewing your nonsense and weird sense of humor which by the way isn’t funny. You are one of those that is full of himself and is a attention seeker. Hey. The world doesn’t revolve around you !! I bet your wife wears the pants in your family. I’m right aren’t I. Go to Twitter and spread your thoughts there. You will fit right in. Merry Christmas
😂😂😂
Merry Christmas…
Out of respect to Hon that’s all…

Hon I apologize for accidentally hijacking your basketball thread with an off the cuff statement about an athlete. I will refrain from doing it again out of respect for you sir.
I figured basketball was like baseball threads and a few of us were only ones checked them out.
Wow.
Merry Christmas Hon.
See you in lonely baseball thread.
Merry CHRISTmas to you and the family!

Reactions: thekidd12
You know I’ve noticed you have your nose in everything spewing your nonsense and weird sense of humor which by the way isn’t funny. You are one of those that is full of himself and is a attention seeker. Hey. The world doesn’t revolve around you !! I bet your wife wears the pants in your family. I’m right aren’t I. Go to Twitter and spread your thoughts there. You will fit right in. Merry Christmas
👏

• Angry
Reactions: thekidd12
Robbinsville should beat Andrews. I don’t think Andrews will be able to run with Robbinsville. Depends on which players play/start for Andrews. Robbinsville boys are in pretty good shape as well only being around 7 deep. Hope it’s a great game.

Last edited:
OK I warned everyone to stop this so WickedStix9. You have until end of day to delete the last message or I'll be shutting down and deleting this thread topic!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
This is a basketball board for basketball talk only. There are multiple football boards to discuss football.

Please keep this about high school basketball. Thank you!

Reactions: Hon Dines
Wicked you got told on. 😂

Good basketball game in Andrews tonight.
Any stream or audio?
Not if the Graham Star isn’t doing it. I seen where they weren’t streaming just providing live updates. I’ll be headed over to watch tonight. Should be a great boys game

Reactions: BK13T-$
Robbinsville vs Andrews update

halftime

Robbinsville 26
Andrews 19

Robbinsville lead 19-17 with 3 minutes left in 1st half
Robbinsville outscored Andews 7-2 the last 3 minutes

Brock Adams has 11 points for Robbinsville

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
Robbinsville vs Andrews update

halftime

Robbinsville 26
Andrews 19

Robbinsville lead 19-17 with 3 minutes left in 1st half
Robbinsville outscored Andews 7-2 the last 3 minutes

Brock Adams has 11 points for Robbinsville
Don’t think it was Brock. It was Donovan Carpenter with 11 at the half

Reactions: therealsquid
Key Games 12/21

Enka(7-0)#1 RPI 3A vs Mountain Heritage(7-1)#2 RPI 1A
Surry Central(7-0)#3 RPI 2A vs North Stokes(9-1)#6 RPI 1A
Bertie(4-1)#3 RPI 1A vs Manteo(7-0)#5 RPI 2A
Dudley(8-2)#8 RPI 3A vs Bishop McGuinness(5-1)#3 RPI 1A
Bertie(4-1)#3 RPI 1A vs Manteo(7-0)#5 RPI 2A
Washington County(4-0)#6 RPI 1A vs Veritas Collegiate Academy Va.(5-0)
Starmount(5-2)#11 RPI 1A vs Davie(7-2)#16 RPI 4A

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT