ADVERTISEMENT

1A BOYS WEST REGIONAL FINALS

Eastern Randolph has 2 players with 4 fouls why would u leave your players in the game to get their fourth foul in first half.

The crowd and atmosphere are disappointing. Not near what Hayesville -WSP guys and Bishop-MH girls game had last year. Much better atmosphere, not even close.

Eastern on their way back despite 2 players fouled out. Bishop leads 49-43 end of the 3rd.

Reactions: thekidd12
Atmosphere could be chalked up to officials were terrible both ways how does fans get into the game when a foul is called every 30 seconds I thought that had to be a record. I thought I was watching smc game

I didn't see the game (nor listen to it) but I'll take a guess as to what happened.....

1) Bishop raced out to that big lead and took their foot off the pedal.

2) Bishop started getting gassed sometime early in the second half.

3) No one could stay in front of Pierce Leonard.

I didn't see the game (nor listen to it) but I'll take a guess as to what happened.....

I listened to Tony doing his thing…
1) Bishop raced out to that big lead (aided by some questionable officiating, his sentiments)
2) ER opened third quarter on 13-0 run.
3) Pierce Leonard stepped up!

• Love
Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero

Thats pretty close to it. Lots of foul calls in first half, real lack of rhythm for Eastern. Lots of foul trouble. Down by 21 at halftime. Went on 13-0 run to start the second half. At that point you knew they had a chance. Game came around for them and their style. One of those deals where everything went right in the first half for Bishop and couldn't have been worse for ER. Things averaged back out and came back around second half. I'm sure Bishop lost a little of their fire and intensity with that kind of lead and momentum is a bad thing to lose control of. Leonard took it over in the 2nd half.

• Love
Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Did I read that Sportstone recap correctly? Said that Davonte Brooks only had two points?? And we still pulled it out?? That's @#$#^@ incredible!

Reactions: thekidd12

Wait…
How you gonna write up game then?
People need to know about this ER mystery team!
Nobody has said much about them all year…

Somebody really needs to develop a sarcasm font…

#1 and 3 were correct

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT