ADVERTISEMENT

Your schools best team

Honestly we put up a better fight in that game than I expected we could and our 15 team was a great team

Reactions: dogs79
I remember those Brevard teams, they were legit! Those Deshauteurs boys could hit. Manny and later Pierre. The 2006 Brevard team was really good too. 3rd best team in the state that year. But, as Smashmouth said... That damn Shelby! Lol.

I think you're thinking of the 2005 team that beat Shelby in the regular season but lost in the state semifinals @ Lincolnton.

I think you're thinking of the 2005 team that beat Shelby in the regular season but lost in the state semifinals @ Lincolnton.
No, I was thinking about the 2006 team that lost to just Shelby and us in the regular season then got beat by Reidsville in the playoffs. They were the best 3 loss team that I have probably ever seen. The 2005 team was very good as well as they only lost to a dominant Asheville team and us again and then Lincolnton in the semis. But, having played against both teams, in my opinion I'd definitely give the edge to the 06 team even though the 05 team actually made it further. Wouldn't have mattered where they drew that Reidsville team, first round or last, it would have been an L eventually.

Reactions: brevard'04grad
No, I was thinking about the 2006 team that lost to just Shelby and us in the regular season then got beat by Reidsville in the playoffs. They were the best 3 loss team that I have probably ever seen. The 2005 team was very good as well as they only lost to a dominant Asheville team and us again and then Lincolnton in the semis. But, having played against both teams, in my opinion I'd definitely give the edge to the 06 team even though the 05 team actually made it further. Wouldn't have mattered where they drew that Reidsville team, first round or last, it would have been an L eventually.

That reidsville team is very underrated too. Only lost to Cummings in overtime then in the playoffs to Cummings. Cummings was one of the best teams in the state that year.

Last edited:
Reactions: PisgahCatamount07
Wallace - Rose Hill was probly 2015 with Johnny Glaspie ,Keyshawn Kennedy,Desmond Newkirk,Javonte Williams and Eric James.
The team that James Kenan defeated 33-15 in the regular season, and lost to in the Eastern Championship game at the Dog Pound. Key JK players sustained injuries in the win over Tarboro(21-14) the week before. A healthy JK team would have easily beaten that WRH squad again.

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT