Yadkin Valley Conference predictions Week #11

RD28327

Aug 12, 2003
Carthage, NC 28327
Albemarle @ South Stanly, South Stanly, 20-14
Chatham Central @ South Davidson, South Davidson, 14-12
North Stanly @ North Moore, North Stanly, 49-14
North Rowan @ West Montgomery, West Montgomery, 28-21

South Stanly stops Albemarle. Watching Chatham Central @ South Davidson will be like watching two toothless, dirty, mangy dogs fight for a bone, and South Davidson will grab that bone. North Stanly runs past North Moore. West Montgomery defeats North Rowan.

Last week, 3-1 (.750), overall, 41-11 (.789).

Reactions: NSCometFan1975
Albemarle @ South Stanly, South Stanly, 28-14
Chatham Central @ South Davidson, South Davidson, 14-12
North Stanly @ North Moore, North Stanly, 49-7
North Rowan @ West Montgomery, West Montgomery, 28-14

I think Chatham Central wins 18-16.
South Stanly nips Albemarle 20-19
North Stanly beats North Moore 54-6.
West Montgomery beats North Rowan soundly, 34-18.

South Stanly over Albemarle by 3 touchdowns.

Be careful not to overlook them. They could have made a really close game with NS. They are a break or two away from being top three in the league level. If they get a crew that doesn't flag them for 200 yards, they will be in this game this week. If they get flagged like they have been most games, SS will not let them score. They simply can't move the sticks in 2 and 15 situations. Give them 3rd and 4 or less? They will hang around.

is WM down or the league better? We played them in West finals last year and I thought they had a good group returning...I know the coach left but still thought they would be good...just wondering

is WM down or the league better? We played them in West finals last year and I thought they had a good group returning...I know the coach left but still thought they would be good...just wondering

The WM passing game has been pretty absent. Tonight will tell the tale. If WM beats NR soundly, I can see them upsetting a team of two in the playoffs. If they don't and NR wins, WM will have a hard time overcoming two YVC losses mentally. This is a big game for them IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT