North Moore @ Union Pines, Union Pines 21-20
Concord @ Albemarle, Concord, 56-6
Eastern Randolph @ East Montgomery, East Montgomery 55-21
Chatham Central @ Hobbton, Hobbton 54-6
West Stanly @ West Montgomery, West Montgomery, 55-20
Sun Valley @ North Stanly, Sun Valley, 49-21
Union Academy @ Lake Norman Charter, Lake Norman Charter, 35-8
North Stokes @ South Davidson, North Stokes, 42-6

3A Union Pines squeaks past North Moore. Concord conquers Albemarle. East Montgomery runs past 2A Eastern Randolph. Hobbton handles Chatham Central. West Montgomery wallops 2A West Stanly. 3A Sun Valley stuns North Stanly. Lake Norman Charter defeats Union Academy. North Stokes stomps South Davidson.

8-1 last week (89%).

North Moore @ Union Pines,North Moore 30-18
Concord @ Albemarle, Concord, 70-0 (Running clock in second quarter)
Eastern Randolph @ East Montgomery, East Montgomery 40-18
Chatham Central @ Hobbton, Hobbton 40-12
West Stanly @ West Montgomery, West Montgomery, 70-10
Sun Valley @ North Stanly, Sun Valley , 45-21
Union Academy @ Lake Norman Charter, Lake Norman Charter, 50-0
North Stokes @ South Davidson, North Stokes, 42-0

North Moore pounds Union Pines, Concord beats up on 8th grade "Puppies", Eastern Randolph will have several seats, Chatham Central defeated before they get off the bus, West Montgomery brings all of you West Stanly crowners back to reality, Sun Valley beat a good Monroe team and will blow up the Comet before impact, LN shouldn't even be competing but ol'well, South Davidson gets ditched at the prom like they do every year.

North Moore @ Union Pines NM 28-20
Concord @ Albemarle Concord 56-0
Eastern Randolph @ East Montgomery East Montgomery 38-21
Chatham Central @ Hobbton, Hobbton 56-0
West Stanly @ West Montgomery West Montgomery 49-20
Sun Valley @ North Stanly Sun Valley 56-14
Union Academy @ Lake Norman Charter Lake Norman Charter 35-0
North Stokes @ South Davidson North Stokes 56-0

NM 30 UP 22
Concord 60 Albemarle 6
EM 44 ER 18
Hobbiton 38 CC 6
WM 62 WS 12
SV 50 NS 22
LNC 60 UA 0
NS 29 SD 16

As for SS, I will continue to pull for them Catholic Cougs. I thought WS vs SS was close last year for three quarters and I had heard about the transfers leaving WS. You were right. Tipping my hat to your knowledge....

NM 28 UP 12
Concord 65(JV Plays 2nd Half) Albemarle 0
EM 35 ER 28
Hobbiton 21 CC 12
WM 34 WS 20
SV 42 NS 14
LNC 42 UA 17
NS 17 SD 7

Reactions: atucker2
North Moore @ Union Pines UP 27-22
Concord @ Albemarle Concord 63-6
Eastern Randolph @ East Montgomery East Montgomery 49-18
Chatham Central @ Hobbton, Hobbton 62-12
West Stanly @ West Montgomery West Montgomery 35-21
Sun Valley @ North Stanly Sun Valley 42-22
Union Academy @ Lake Norman Charter Lake Norman Charter 49-6
North Stokes @ South Davidson North Stokes 42-0

Union Pine recovers to overtake NM, but a real toss-up I believe. Concord rolls as do the Eagles. Chatham and North Stanly comes up short. WM wins but not as robust as last week. Union Academy and SD also come up short this week.

No dog here but have a young man that played a lot of baseball for me who is on football team at South Davidson. How about what they did Friday? I don't think any of you guys saw that coming?

Reactions: susancoleman
Nope. I couldn't be any more happier for them personally. Super nice fans and kids that definitely deserve some success.

No dog here but have a young man that played a lot of baseball for me who is on football team at South Davidson. How about what they did Friday? I don't think any of you guys saw that coming?
South Davidson beat AHS in Jv last season. They get their first varsity win against us this year.

South Davidson beat AHS in Jv last season. They get their first varsity win against us this year.
Talked to young man yesterday. He is very down to earth but could tell he was really proud of the win. He was excited at the possibility of winning a few more this year. He deserves it after the last couple of football seasons.

I actually went to the South Davidson game. Coach Tippett deserves a big tip of the hat. He won this game with 14 players in uniform. It seemed like week one had piled up the injuries. Regardless, his guys played hard every snap. If he can find a little bit of a kicking game and get a few subs in uniform, they might surprise a few teams with their improvement.

North stokes is aweful too though saw my alleghany trojans beat them and they only had 18 dressed out week 1 and we hurt a few of their guys. Congrats to south davidson though, bet they beat cc and possibly albemarle this year for a 1a west playoff spot

North stokes is aweful too though saw my alleghany trojans beat them and they only had 18 dressed out week 1 and we hurt a few of their guys. Congrats to south davidson though, bet they beat cc and possibly albemarle this year for a 1a west playoff spot
If South Davidson beats Albemarle we may need to put half the Bulldogs contingent on here on suicide watch.

Reactions: atucker2
That's what I told him, " What if you guys make playoffs?" He said he wouldn't know how to act.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT