WS Prep Coach Gould Steps Down

ncball04

Oct 21, 2014
The only 2 games I watched WS Prep play this year, he looked very uninterested in coaching. He has had a great deal of success, partly because because WSPA gets to play by a different set of rules, but he’s still had success. I don’t think for 1 minute they would have won this years State Championship game, so he is fortunate to get go out on “top”.

Veejay4

Nov 22, 2014
The only 2 games I watched WS Prep play this year, he looked very uninterested in coaching. He has had a great deal of success, partly because because WSPA gets to play by a different set of rules, but he’s still had success. I don’t think for 1 minute they would have won this years State Championship game, so he is fortunate to get go out on “top”.
Prep would've been up to the challenge of winning another championship. We'll never know. Funny how the different set of rules comment isnt tossed around much when they get beat during football season. You'd been better just not complimenting his "success" if you're gonna side bar take a jab at him. I followed the program and was well aware of the many challenges and things he taught those young men off the court.

recycled2

Feb 15, 2012
Prep would've been up to the challenge of winning another championship. We'll never know. Funny how the different set of rules comment isnt tossed around much when they get beat during football season. You'd been better just not complimenting his "success" if you're gonna side bar take a jab at him. I followed the program and was well aware of the many challenges and things he taught those young men off the court.
I don't think that is a jab just the truth.

NWWatchdog

Feb 21, 2003
Not sure who will be the next coach at WS Prep but Gould was just named the new head coach at Quality Education Academy, bringing his entire staff with him from Prep.

Also of note in the article, Gould was quoted, “Of course there are some kids locally who we think can play at the national level. We plan to assemble the best possible talent available.”

Big43

Nov 14, 2002
Last edited:
Reactions: ObserveAndReport

Latest posts