ADVERTISEMENT

WRH vs Shelby for it all. (Poll)

Let’s go!

• WRH

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • Shelby

Votes: 118 76.6%

• Total voters
Got to give credit to WRH's coaching staff for a strong game plan to start this game. They did their best to keep WRH in this game till halftime. The Shelby coaching staff made the needed adjustments though at halftime and the better team is going to win this game.

Shelby is just too good and a lot has to go wrong (and a lot right for the opposing team) for them to lose. Also, you can't get into trading scores with Shelby because eventually, Shelby's defense is going to do what they do.

Got to give credit to WRH's coaching staff for a strong game plan to start this game. They did their best to keep WRH in this game till halftime. The Shelby coaching staff made the needed adjustments though at halftime and the better team is going to win this game.

Shelby is just too good and a lot has to go wrong (and a lot right for the opposing team) for them to lose. Also, you can't get into trading scores with Shelby because eventually, Shelby's defense is going to do what they do.
Well said!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Yeah, I agree. I don't think UNC or NC State even offered did they? If they did, I didn't hear about it.

Surprised East Carolina didn't make a big push for him. He is literally in their back yard.
dude is a monster. if there's a better rb than him in NC, i'd love to meet him!

dude is a monster. if there's a better rb than him in NC, i'd love to meet him!
The Cleveland running back and him are very close both are very great but unc is loaded with running backs for the next 4 years he should choose nc state or ecu not saying he couldn’t win the position at unc but it’s a lot of running backs there already and with running back from Cleveland going there it’s just another one

The Cleveland running back and him are very close both are very great but unc is loaded with running backs for the next 4 years he should choose nc state or ecu not saying he couldn’t win the position at unc but it’s a lot of running backs there already and with running back from Cleveland going there it’s just another one
This is true.

Not true at all.

They played that Saturday and he was offered the next day, which was a sunday...do your homework!!

"I asked him, 'Do you know what you could do with a Yale degree?'" Jermaine said. "He said, 'Yes, but I wouldn't be happy.'"

Javonte's dream came true the day after he led the Bulldogs to the team's fourth straight state championship on Dec. 10. During a visit to Tar Heel head coach Larry Fedora's office, Javonte was offered a scholarship.

Emotions overcame the family.

"My wife started crying, and then it was me," Jermaine said. "So we cried more than he did as far as the emotions. He just started laughing at us as his dreams had come true."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT