ADVERTISEMENT

WRH/TRASK

duplinman

Nov 5, 2005
two undefeated teams going head to head in rocky point trask has played a very weak schedule but have blown them out with topsail only close game. they are much improved with 2 new coaches from james kenan are they up to the challenge from WRH ?

two undefeated teams going head to head in rocky point trask has played a very weak schedule but have blown them out with topsail only close game. they are much improved with 2 new coaches from james kenan are they up to the challenge from WRH ?
48-7 dogs. Too many weapons

I had felt Trask would be 4-0 heading into this game and finally crash back down to earth. There is no reason to think they can beat the #1 team in the state but as it draws closer something tells me they may keep it respectable. And being at home if it's close at the end.....you never know.

Wallace has a ton of talent, and is rolling, with two weeks to prepare for Trask who is only dressing 20 kids (reported in Duplin Times) I think by the end of the second quarter you are going to see a gassed Titan team. Trask may give them some fits early and the old JK coaches have had success against WRH, but in the end I think the depth and experience of WRH wins out Trask may be able to score a couple (or maybe not) but WRH wins it going away.

I've seen Trask play in person,no match at all for WRH. 55-0. Trask is 4-0 but played week teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT