ADVERTISEMENT

WRH-Northeastern Updates

I would say a basketball game broke out at NE. What a score ...

CONGRATS WRH .....ALL EAGLE TEAMS LEFT IN A PILE OF FEATHERS ACROSS THE STATE. EVERYONE IS INVITED TO THE CORRAL AT SWO FOR THE GRAND FINALIE NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT

WRH @ SWO FOR THE EASTERN TITLE

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Wow WRH not pulling any punches 60 yarder for Gray....63-42 WRH....dagoob please report to the thread

Congratulations WRH but them referees suck anyone saw this game know the the referees decided the game

I mean NE has alot of talent good team tons of athletes....just the way so of the posters post up here the last few weeks kinda doesn’t make you feel sorry for them right now.......I mean all fanbases have there loudmouths but I wanna hear what ole goob has to say bout this one

I thought the NE posters were crazy when they said NE would score 63 on the dogs, but dam id the dogs didn't drop 63 on them....Go Dogs, crow is served!

Sometimes we forget players read this stuff to Wallace line won the battles upfront and Williams and Newkirk made them pay

Reactions: blackbulldog
Sometimes we forget players read this stuff to Wallace line won the battles upfront and Williams and Newkirk made them pay
34 you mean players read this stuff????? daagoob said the NE players used it as a motivational tool!LOLOL. No one's calling any player out, in fact, I prefer not to give any player accolades. The WRH team won this game because they know how to win big games. They've been legitimately battle tested and they've learned from successful championship playoff experience.

OJ in case you don't know the objective of the game is simple, score more points than the opposition. The Bulldogs had this game in control the whole game.

Control whole game? I think it was back and forth. One would score and then other literally. Northeastern scored with 3 min to go with a chance to get it to one possession. That was even after NE was in to cut it to 3. Then a late false start flag. I think slightly better team won, but I am not sure anyone was in control the whole game ha.

I would say a basketball game broke out at NE. What a score ...

CONGRATS WRH .....ALL EAGLE TEAMS LEFT IN A PILE OF FEATHERS ACROSS THE STATE. EVERYONE IS INVITED TO THE CORRAL AT SWO FOR THE GRAND FINALIE NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT

WRH @ SWO FOR THE EASTERN TITLE
will be like the old days in the ECC! a good one

Control whole game? I think it was back and forth. One would score and the other literally. Northeastern scored with 3 min to go with a chance to get it to one possession. That was even after NE was in to cut it to 3. Then a late false start flag. I think slightly better team won, but I am not sure anyone was in control the whole game ha.
they scored at will. I don't recall them ever being behind. It became very obvious early NE wasn't going to be able to stop the Dogs and after the Dogs got two stops barring a turnover it was really over. There were two pretty good teams out there though. If NE can get them a qb for next year and concentrate on defense they could be very good again.

Amen Wiz...don't waste your time-they are still in shock after that first WRH TD.....they were laughing last week because they didn't understand how a rivalry impacts a game.....never compare scores, the first step to eating crow

I mean NE has alot of talent good team tons of athletes....just the way so of the posters post up here the last few weeks kinda doesn’t make you feel sorry for them right now.......I mean all fanbases have there loudmouths but I wanna hear what ole goob has to say bout this one
ole goob isn't going to be around if he was he would have done so already. He was at the game, (probably left early,( the radio announce said most had). The game's been over 1.5 hours now, and he was quick to criticize last weeks game with the DarkHorses only moments after its ending and he wasn't even there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT