ADVERTISEMENT

WRH-Northeastern Updates

I wasnt being disrespectful to NE when I talked about Williams #3 he is a gamer just one of those guys that will give you fits hard to stop

Reactions: blackbulldog
Just two really good offenses with great athletes going at it....think whoever can force a turnover will win it

Williams 50 yard TD run....I mean that kid is a killer.....NE gonna have to stop him....28-21 3:20 left in half

Im predicting something like a 49-42 final unless something changes these guys just going back in forth.....whoever stops who wins

As someone who has seen Williams multiple times over the last 3 years this doesn’t surprise me thats why I mention him in my prediction earlier this week....he is a difference maker on both sides of the ball....kid is a gamer.....I remember his hit on Jaylen Smith last year.....and he literally stole our soul with 45 seconds left in the game(despite a missed hold call lol)

As someone who has seen Williams multiple times over the last 3 years this doesn’t surprise me thats why I mention him in my prediction earlier this week....he is a difference maker on both sides of the ball....kid is a gamer.....I remember his hit on Jaylen Smith last year.....and he literally stole our soul with 45 seconds left in the game(despite a missed hold call lol)
200 first half yards for Williams

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Seems like Walker is hurting them more than Freshwater....they keying on Freshwater and its opening up for Hall and Walker

28-28 6:06 left in 3rd....NE scores on 4th and goal from the 5....NE QB cool under pressure....helps the WR is 6’4

Freshwater breaks a long one but Kicker misses PAT (that could be huge later) 35-34 WRH

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT