ADVERTISEMENT

WRH@ North Myrtle Beach high school

Represent wrh! Hendersonville also is playing a big time sc opponent, but in their case that one might get ugly.

Reactions: UNC91
Sc had something called upper state champs and lower state champs. They then meet for the championship. Nmyrle were lower champs. They look to be all we want. Now that was last yrs edition. We'll see.

What a match up. Wrh never scared to play anyone at any venue. Much respect to WRH
I saw on Twitter last night they were looking. Even offered to cover expenses.. Nice to see WRH step up and play them. Should be a good trip for players. What kind of drive is this?

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
Goob Northeastern didnt want to travel to our place, 4 hour bus ride to play someone who you would probably play in the playoffs anyway isnt ideal. Dont blame them on taking the MB game, a tougher game to boot.

Well I'm just sour about Coach Motsinger declining an invitation from Coach Moore last night. I can't quite wrap my head around why he would turn down an offer from the currently #1 ranked team in the east to play a team out of state. I understand Myrtle Beach is good but he whiffed on the opportunity to host the top team in 2a east at the Pound. Coach Moore offered to travel there and play the Dawgs at their place, all he asked was just split the gate. This would've been huge for both teams and there was probably a fairly good chance that we'd see a rematch in the playoffs. I know the reason I was told this may not happen but I'm just not buying it. Now I've vented and I feel better lol, but I'll tell you this. I have some very good friends down in Duolin County and I still love them to death. That's why I refrained from posting all my thoughts on this. Best of luck to the Dawgs!! I won't be following this game though.

Goob Northeastern didnt want to travel to our place, 4 hour bus ride to play someone who you would probably play in the playoffs anyway isnt ideal. Dont blame them on taking the MB game, a tougher game to boot.
NE did want to travel travel to Teachey. I promise you I wouldn't post this up here if it wasn't true. I understand Myrtle Beach may have been a tougher opponent but Coach Motsinger had the perfect opportunity to host NE. Coach Moore wanted this, you have to believe me on this one. I still love the Dawgs and wish them lots of success. Hopefully we'll be able to find a game, even if it's a Va school. We'll see, I'll probably hear from Coach at some point today. Best of luck and hope to see you,John,Merle,olddog,black bulldog,and everyone soon

Goob does it really make any sense playing NE knowing you will most likely meet up in the playoffs? I was told NE was an option but they didn’t won’t to travel and I can’t say as I blame them. This game makes no sense in the grand scheme of things.

Goob does it really make any sense playing NE knowing you will most likely meet up in the playoffs? I was told NE was an option but they didn’t won’t to travel and I can’t say as I blame them. This game makes no sense in the grand scheme of things.

You guys may not play each other though. It will be tougher adding other eastern teams, I know the consensus is that wrh, ne and clinton are top 3, but its a few other teams to take notice of.

I think wrh found a better game though, nothing like testing yourselves vs an out of state opponent. I think Norhteastern would have been the next best thing.

Great matchup. Kudos to WRH as always. Watched NMB last year the entire season along with Myrtle Beach. They have a great program and AC Flora was just a different animal. Lost quite a bit to graduation but still will be good. WRH will be more than competitive in this game with what they do offensively and with the athletes they have. Such and intriguing match up, wish I was still down there this weekend.

Well I'm just sour about Coach Motsinger declining an invitation from Coach Moore last night. I can't quite wrap my head around why he would turn down an offer from the currently #1 ranked team in the east to play a team out of state. I understand Myrtle Beach is good but he whiffed on the opportunity to host the top team in 2a east at the Pound. Coach Moore offered to travel there and play the Dawgs at their place, all he asked was just split the gate. This would've been huge for both teams and there was probably a fairly good chance that we'd see a rematch in the playoffs. I know the reason I was told this may not happen but I'm just not buying it. Now I've vented and I feel better lol, but I'll tell you this. I have some very good friends down in Duolin County and I still love them to death. That's why I refrained from posting all my thoughts on this. Best of luck to the Dawgs!! I won't be following this game though.

Yea no reason to play NE. MB better game and not everyday you get a chance to play a out of state team of this caliber.

Im looking forward to the trip. Probably go down early and see if I can get a round of golf in and a nice dinner.

No way a team that schedules WFR and Havelock for regular season games can be accused of dodging anyone. Come with something better than that.
Usually I'd agree, but this is twice now. Last time it was East Duplin and WRH. NE schedules Havelock as well as well as top teams out of the 757 year in and out. Coach Moore wants to play the Duplin County teams, he tries every year to schedule them in ooc games. Every year he's turned down. @dogs79 and I talk on the phone a lot, he knows how I feel about this situation. You have two awesome coaches in Motsinger and Moore, I have a ton of respect for them both. Love my Eagles but I also pull for them Dawgs. If NE exits the playoffs early, I will be at every WRH playoff game to support them.

Reactions: dogs79
does SC have forums like these? was wanting to read their thoughts. WE are taking our party bus to game.

does SC have forums like these? was wanting to read their thoughts. WE are taking our party bus to game.
There’s are nothing like this from what I’ve seen. You can try though I think it’s something like Palmetto Preps

Sc had something called upper state champs and lower state champs. They then meet for the championship. Nmyrle were lower champs. They look to be all we want. Now that was last yrs edition. We'll see.
Yes SC has a upper state and lower state but they play for all of marble in December

North Myrtle Beach is ranked No. 6 in 4A by the way. And SC has 5 classes. NMB has right at 1,500 students

Reactions: dogs79
Has WRH started throwing the ball yet? I hope they know it's been legal since 1906.
5 or 6 times a game. Pearsal getting very confident. Loves to see 10 or 12 attempts. Still running game is one of the best in state but throwing more would even open things up more

Reactions: Chopper747
Has WRH started throwing the ball yet? I hope they know it's been legal since 1906.
Now you know once you get east of 95 things move at a slower pace. Heck, there are teams over here still running the single wing. Hobbton and Midway throw it all over the place. I dont think either have made the playoffs in the last couple of years and if they have, their stay was brief.

Wing t works just fine for those that the offense best suits their personnel.

Last time WRH tried to spread it out, I think it resulted in a 2-9 season....the last losing season if I recall.

Now you know once you get east of 95 things move at a slower pace. Heck, there are teams over here still running the single wing. Hobbton and Midway throw it all over the place. I dont think either have made the playoffs in the last couple of years and if they have, their stay was brief.

Wing t works just fine for those that the offense best suits their personnel.

Last time WRH tried to spread it out, I think it resulted in a 2-9 season....the last losing season if I recall.

All the chess masters are far west of 95:cool:

Good Luck to WRH Friday

Reactions: Otis4411 and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT