ADVERTISEMENT

WRH hires Kevin Motsinger as football coach?

g-dog08

Feb 24, 2005
Heard this yesteady morning and the Wilmington star news is now reporting it. Motsinger is the former coach at New Hanover high school. And also spent Turned James Kenan program around after a 1-10 season

No it doesn't but they still need a coach. And now they got one. Also did an outstanding job at 4a New Hanover

have to wonder how well his personality will mesh with players used to price's calm style compared to mott who Is a high energy guy to say the least my grandson loved him

Last edited:
What's motsinger gonna do that price hasn't already done ... Good luck coach big shoes to fill I can tell you the expectation is set high ... however he is set up for success price left it in good hands

He can't do anything that Price hasn't done besides win in the new conference. All good things must come to an end. Or in coach Price's case great. We bulldog fans just have to trust in our leaders and I for one do. Coach Mot. has a good track record and he will bring a new enthusiasm to Bulldog land.

Price and Mot are 2 totally different personalities. Price is more laid back and Mot is more high energy type. Niether is bad. It's going to be tough for Mot to fill the shoes left by Coach Price. But someone has to try and do it.

I understand what you are saying ... Alomost as big of a challenge for mot as it is for price taking on a school 0-10 no doubt both coaches will do great

WING T TO SPREAD? Thats the question, good luck coach, in an article written about his departure from NHHS in 2015 he said he was going to attend some games with his kids and go see the Dogs at WRH

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT