ADVERTISEMENT

Wrh football sche

Im ok brother. I hope u get Patricia straightened out. Looking forward to seeing u guys again!

Reactions: dogs79
Im ok brother. I hope u get Patricia straightened out. Looking forward to seeing u guys again!
They say she has Chronic Mastoiditis which is an infection in the mastoid bone behind her ear. Doctor put her on antibiotics and set her an appointment to see a Ear, Nose, and throat doctor. We went to him and he wants to schedule a CT scan. We have no idea when that will be yet. Everything I have read about it on the internet is that is a serious infection that requires iv antibiotics and can't be treated at home. Its kind of gotten me frustrated. She first had this issue a couple of years ago and a PA told her she had shingles behind her ear. Then it happened again and they knew it wasn't shingles. She get's dizzy just riding in a car to Vanceboro which is only 3 miles away. I told her if she kept on I was going to trade her in for a younger model.

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
She probably wouldn't like that. Tell her I'll be praying for him. She's bound to be tough. She been putting up with you how long? Just picking good buddy. Hang in there!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT