WRH at Princeton - East Finals - Poll

Who takes the East?

• WRH

Votes: 47 74.6%
  • Princeton

Votes: 16 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey @olddog77 I’m getting sleepy thinking about the game tonight 💤 💤. Lol, I’m just ribbing you. That boring ground game beat us into a coma. Good luck tonight, at least you have another game.

What boring about winning? I can tell you never played the sport, anyone would pick winning over looking pretty....... but you talking smack still to the teams that beat you like the red headed step child NE is. Not sure why your boytoy ottis jumped in to defend you.....you can talk smack but not take it back at ya... got it

You won 1 in this century. I'm not talking about 1845.

Why you still typing. Calm down wrh will win the title this year hands down. Shelby to many ME players and won't play assignment football, same as NE and get beat by the wing T and D1 BACK ROBERTS.

Roberts 300+ 5 TDs Tonight mark it down

Why you still typing. Calm down wrh will win the title this year hands down. Shelby to many ME players and won't play assignment football, same as NE and get beat by the wing T and D1 BACK ROBERTS.

Roberts 300+ 5 TDs Tonight mark it down

Take that up with Shelby posters. I'll quote and see if they see it.

Take that up with Shelby posters. I'll quote and see if they see it.

IDGAF about zero Shelby posters, heard it all week when they played SWO.

It was 21-0 SWO 5 mins into the game.

Shelby, if you hit them in the mouth its a wrap. That's been known for years. Wrh will run the ball down their throat all game long, and they know that. Hence Shelby zero skilled positions on O to scare anyone. Two beast on D but all about them selves, won't play assignments and get beat all night

What boring about winning? I can tell you never played the sport, anyone would pick winning over looking pretty....... but you talking smack still to the teams that beat you like the red headed step child NE is. Not sure why your boytoy ottis jumped in to defend you.....you can talk smack but not take it back at ya... got it
I’m not talking smack, not sure where your coming up with this.

IDGAF about zero Shelby posters, heard it all week when they played SWO.

It was 21-0 SWO 5 mins into the game.

Shelby, if you hit them in the mouth its a wrap. That's been known for years. Wrh will run the ball down their throat all game long, and they know that. Hence Shelby zero skilled positions on O to scare anyone. Two beast on D but all about them selves, won't play assignments and get beat all night
@Shelby Lion @shelbyfan1 @SHS LION @SHSLionfan @HoeyMan76
@Lion Attack

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC91
Today is the day! I got reports that a large shipment of Stickum was off loaded from the back of a truck behind the Piggly Wiggly in Princeton.

I think Princeton will need WRH to put the ball on the ground atleast 2x and avoid any turnovers themselves for the W. Hope it is a great game and it makes its way on the radio somehow.

Today is the day! I got reports that a large shipment of Stickum was off loaded from the back of a truck behind the Piggly Wiggly in Princeton.

I think Princeton will need WRH to put the ball on the ground atleast 2x and avoid any turnovers themselves for the W. Hope it is a great game and it makes its way on the radio somehow.
Kix100.5

Reactions: Redhotdogs
I’m not talking smack, not sure where your coming up with this.

Saying you rather win in style and wrh is boring af in your eyes. That's talking smack lol. They beat the dog shit out NE and you still call it boring lol can't make this stuff up

Reactions: blackbulldog

Stickum behind the Pig ???🤔🤔🤔🤔 Oh you mean Choppers date kit and pickup point 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Remember when I said quit while you're behind? You're material is getting worse by the post.
Oh I'm so offended by your clever grasp of the vernacular and hilarious whitty retorts. You slay me.....🤣🤣🤣🤣. Come on Scooter....try harder......if no response I'm sure we'll find you at the 🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
I ain't no dang Shelby backer. Shelby is arrogant beyond belief. I like the way eastern posters rib the heck out of each other Play the game Congratulate the Winner if necessary eat some crow and then get on to the next one. And just don't get why posters poke daagoob because he 110% for NE and not ashamed of it. He loves it when the win, hates it when they lose. No excuses he mans up. He is good for NE and the whole HS football scene in NC. Keeps it interesting. He will however scratch sometimes on a prediction, but that's ok!

I ain't no dang Shelby backer. Shelby is arrogant beyond belief. I like the way eastern posters rib the heck out of each other Play the game Congratulate the Winner if necessary eat some crow and then get on to the next one. And just don't get why posters poke daagoob because he 110% for NE and not ashamed of it. He loves it when the win, hates it when they lose. No excuses he mans up. He is good for NE and the whole HS football scene in NC. Keeps it interesting. He will however scratch sometimes on a prediction, but that's ok!
A Reidsville poster calling another program “arrogant”? Wow!

Just kidding. I only think you're arrogant. I also know you have a good football team and a beautiful stadium. I hope we can complete a, home and home, with you next year.

Just kidding. I only think you're arrogant. I also know you have a good football team and a beautiful stadium. I hope we can complete a, home and home, with you next year.
I think Shelby and the Rams will consistently meet in the playoffs now. All bs aside, congrats on a great season. The Rams were really good. I think you guys realize that even more so now.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Shelby is a legendary program. WRH is also in their own right. Should be a great game. My wife hit me with a " you know we have to go have family pictures taken next Saturday cause it's the only day our daughter and her husband can be there". It's early and I ain't awake good but to hell with the pictures. We can take them later. I ain't missing this game. Let's go eat breakfast honey!

Shelby is a legendary program. WRH is also in their own right. Should be a great game. My wife hit me with a " you know we have to go have family pictures taken next Saturday cause it's the only day our daughter and her husband can be there". It's early and I ain't awake good but to hell with the pictures. We can take them later. I ain't missing this game. Let's go eat breakfast honey!
You leave early and take mama shopping. Or better yet, stay late. Wine, dine, and shop. Three ways to a woman's heart. Happy wife, happy life good buddy!

Yeah. You'll be in the proverbial" Dog House" for that 🤣🤣🤣

You leave early and take mama shopping. Or better yet, stay late. Wine, dine, and shop. Three ways to a woman's heart. Happy wife, happy life good buddy!
If they want pictures they better get up early. I may not go to the 11 am game so there will be time to do it. The WRH game is 3pm and I also want to watch JH Rose play. I'm thinking of going Friday night to watch Tarboro.

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
If they want pictures they better get up early. I may not go to the 11 am game so there will be time to do it. The WRH game is 3pm and I also want to watch JH Rose play. I'm thinking of going Friday night to watch Tarboro.
Id be right with u if i could go comfortable. I'll b watching tho. All games on nfhs

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT