WRH at Princeton - East Finals - Poll

Who takes the East?

• WRH

Votes: 47 74.6%
  • Princeton

Votes: 16 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like everyone and their mommas are going to pick Wallace. Anyone going to zig while everyone else is zagging?

• Haha
Reactions: dogs79
Football is a matchup game the best team don't always win so when you pick look at all the matchups and coaching and then make your pick that's why am going with Shelby to beat anyone coming out the east by 5 tds it's a bad matchup for us I think the only team could matchup with them got beat last night too and am not talking about Reidsville

Bring on them Dogs fro Wrh!!! You can’t avoid us anymore

Football is a matchup game the best team don't always win so when you pick look at all the matchups and coaching and then make your pick that's why am going with Shelby to beat anyone coming out the east by 5 tds it's a bad matchup for us I think the only team could matchup with them got beat last night too and am not talking about Reidsville
I know the Best team won last night!!😎

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Who u talking about it sure isn’t northeastern !! Lol them north boys jumped ship wrh blew em out and now Shelby gonna beat the everybody by 5 tds lol that’s funny!! Nothing against Shelby I love their program Shelby posters and wrh posters are cool and we have good interaction with there posters shes lion and lion attach were constant posters on wrh post at times!! I was glad they beat cryville last night!!

I don't really know anything about Princeton. I haven't watched anything of them. However I'll stick with the dogs. They are really peaking at the right time and playing their best ball. As Motsinger said after beating Havelock in Havelock in 2016 " My problem is our guy's are good and they know it!!"

Love being on the road. WRH's speed will be on display. Princeton's strength will be on display. I think WRH's Lon Teachey our kicker is the most underrated player on WRH. Got 4 of 8 onside kick's. No missed extra points all against NE. I love the get more possessions attitude because it's really hard to stop our backs.

Dogs 79 chopper said our offense won’t win us multiple titles , I said I don’t care as long as win we get to the dance is all that matters!!
Chipper chirping cause WRH may have a shot at proving him wrong. All this unification crap he talking. Old fashion offense stuff. Hope we get a shot at Shelby. Last one standing from DC and the Holley 🎄. Go Dogs! Most fans here looks at Shelby as the Pinnacle of High School football programs.

It will be a game

I think so too. Special teams could play a major factor in this game. The dogs have been not just surviving because of their special teams throughout the playoffs but thriving. Can they do it again? It'll take a special bunch to knock off the top three seeds in the east, all on the road, on their way to the 'ship. If they do that, only a fool would automatically assume a west representative victory.

Chipper chirping cause WRH may have a shot at proving him wrong. All this unification crap he talking. Old fashion offense stuff. Hope we get a shot at Shelby. Last one standing from DC and the Holley 🎄. Go Dogs! Most fans here looks at Shelby as the Pinnacle of High School football programs.
I 'chirp' at everybody, you bug league pop warner squads are only special to yourselves. Those pitty pat teams out there make you all over confident. Years of beating up on the east made Reidsville the same way. You saw what happen to them Friday night. Put WRH out west and you end up like West Lincoln or North Lincoln when they were 2A. You all are sheltered out there. North Myrtle beach gave you a taste of what would happen to your dogs on a consistent basis. That's the reality of the game on this side.

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
I 'chirp' at everybody, you bug league pop warner squads are only special to yourselves. Those pitty pat teams out there make you all over confident. Years of beating up on the east made Reidsville the same way. You saw what happen to them Friday night. Put WRH out west and you end up like West Lincoln or North Lincoln when they were 2A. You all are sheltered out there. North Myrtle beach gave you a taste of what would happen to your dogs on a consistent basis. That's the reality of the game on this side.
Dogs79 ? That’s a fools response lol

That is such bull. You guys have a program and that's true. But WRH has proven that they don't care to be sheltered. That's Why they play teams like Havelock, Wake Forest, North Myrtle Beach, Pre-Hurricane they had Cardinal Gibbons on the schedule. So, having said that we will play anyone to help make our program better. Now this is a season where they must finish. But East Surry is still in Shelby's way. Good luck to guys in that endeavor. There are several recents years missing in this list. 1947 Was left out because it was pre modern era football. 16 Championships is definitely impressive.

Shelby Championships:

That is such bull. You guys have a program and that's true. But WRH has proven that they don't care to be sheltered. That's Why they play teams like Havelock, Wake Forest, North Myrtle Beach, Pre-Hurricane they had Cardinal Gibbons on the schedule. So, having said that we will play anyone to help make our program better. Now this is a season where they must finish. But East Surry is still in Shelby's way. Good luck to guys in that endeavor. There are several recents years missing in this list. 1947 Was left out because it was pre modern era football. 16 Championships is definitely impressive.

Shelby Championships:
Chopper is far from a Shelby poster and fan, bro. He doesn’t even claim a team.

Chop is a Pasquotank fan by way of Marshville by way of Fuquay Varina

he’s predicted Shelby to lose most every game since RJ George was our Qb ! He has almost a .105 batting average ha ha ha

he has all the time in the world to pick on us the big league he calls us all in 2a…. Tween Metamucil concoctions and nap time and snuggling up to Bessie the blue haired hottie in the rest home he calls us out every chance he gets …..

most of his vitriol is aimed at the Shelby crowd and he tickles me but he’s ventured out to include many more teams and gets fans tore slap up

I can picture him with his hair and teeth on the nightstand chewing his red man giggling reading all this nonsense ha ha

Chop is a Pasquotank fan by way of Marshville by way of Fuquay Varina

he’s predicted Shelby to lose most every game since RJ George was our Qb ! He has almost a .105 batting average ha ha ha

he has all the time in the world to pick on us the big league he calls us all in 2a…. Tween Metamucil concoctions and nap time and snuggling up to Bessie the blue haired hottie in the rest home he calls us out every chance he gets …..

most of his vitriol is aimed at the Shelby crowd and he tickles me but he’s ventured out to include many more teams and gets fans tore slap up

I can picture him with his hair and teeth on the nightstand chewing his red man giggling reading all this nonsense ha ha
Keep it up, you gonna be calling me grampa

Goobs who you got on this game??? What your spread? You taking bets st the gate still??
I’m staying mum on this so I don’t jinx anyone. Everytime I go all in on a team they get mushed. I will take bets if someone is serious though, I’m not all about chirping. If I have some interested parties it would definitely make this trip more entertaining for sure. All anyone has to do is tag me up here and we’ll go from there. Two running teams, it’s definitely going to be a sleeper but I guess that’s what wins, at least over here in the east.

74% riding WRH as of today.
That's tough!!! I still think that the single is the equalizer. Not many coaches are around that understand it well enough to disect it properly. Hell is the offense that gave birth to alot of the stuff we like now. This one is just plain interesting. I do hope that WRH can Crack the code.

Reactions: Otis4411
I’m staying mum on this so I don’t jinx anyone. Everytime I go all in on a team they get mushed. I will take bets if someone is serious though, I’m not all about chirping. If I have some interested parties it would definitely make this trip more entertaining for sure. All anyone has to do is tag me up here and we’ll go from there. Two running teams, it’s definitely going to be a sleeper but I guess that’s what wins, at least over here in the east.
500 yds rushing is not boring

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT