ADVERTISEMENT

Worst defense in NC ?? UNC or Shelby 🤣

Coming from a Reidsville Ram DIE HARD!!!! I never thought I would be taking up for Shelby!!!!! If it wasn’t for Shelby we would have at least 3 more Rings on top of our Already NC Record Ships!!!!!! Reidsville 05-06 I believe we were 0-3 or 1-3…. Without looking. My senior year! We lost to Morehead and things were bad!!! We took it to the Ship and lost a heartbreaker to Shelby…..My first encounter and start of my pure hatred for the Golden Lions!!!! We were ridiculed for playing in weak conferences especially by Shelby….Something we cannot help!!! Cummings used to be on our level. It was 50-50 in the all time series!!!! Cummings had big time D1 players!!! But they were our only competition! GW out of Danville was a similar series!!! Unfortunately they are in VA. Only a 25 minute drive!!! Our Area (Greensboro) ALWAYS HAS A STATE CONTENDER OR 5!!! 2016 we had Page Dudley Eastern Guilford (coached by 2009 Reidsville State Ship HC Doug Roberson) and us in a title game!!! Us and Dudley won and Eastern and Page lost to Catholic and Weddington I believe!!! We won 58-12 I believe!!! Forgot who Dudley Beat!!!……MY POINT BEING WE GOT OUR FACE BACK AND BEAT SHELBY IN THE SHIP SOON THEREAFTER!!! But they have put the BOOM on us ever since!!!! And I’m super salty!!!!! But all y’all MFs who are talking all this shit about Shelby…..Y’all are going to eat y’all’s words come playoff time!!!’ Now the defense is a Question for me!!! I’m not understanding the AC Reynolds 45 in 3!!! But Shelby took Kings Mountain (3A State Champs I’ll bet my bottom dollar unless Dudley Finds their self!!! Shelby QB is SLINGING IT!!! He is a BALLER!!! I witnessed him eat our Very strong secondary up last year!!! He got Hit so hard in the first half by our Freshman Phenom Cobb and he didn’t know where he was!!! How he came back in that game I’m still not sure!!! We were lucky to be in the game at the half!!! We had a terrible call go against us right before the half that would have gave us at least 3 maybe 6! But it wouldn’t have mattered!!! That man was SOLID! Our QB AL Lee made 1 good pass the entire game to our UNDERRATED SOPHOMORE PHENOM AT THE TIME! Covered very tightly by bridges to believe Queshyne Flippen made a RIDICULOUS GRAB!!!! Having to turn his head and body to reel it in!!! But that’s all she wrote!!!! AL played the worst football I’ve seen in my Reidsville career by our QBs! Pretty much like Justin Jackson in 2014 when we couldn’t move the balll and Shelby topped us in Reidsville for the 2nd year in a row!!! (Ohhh the 40,point whooping they gave us in reidsville the year before as well!!! I know I’m a ranter!!!! But I said all that to let y’all Shelby Haters (I’m not a Hater I hate they have dominated us!!! But they have had the better team by far in 4 of the matchups in the 2000s! The 2 times we were evenly matched we split!!!! Shelby and Reidsville will be the teams to beat in the playoffs!!! I didn’t think we had a shot! Now I see the defense is not what I thought it would be! But let’s not forget they outplayed KM the entire 2nd half!! 5 more minutes Shelby Wins and might’ve beat Crest!!! They lost by 2 I believe to the #1 3A team in the state! And I seen some ridiculous comment saying 2A is not competitive with 3A??? The top10 2A West last year would have beat the 3A top 10 8-2 in my opinion!! Remember My Rams definitely would a beat Eastern Alamance in the regular season if Covid didn’t cancel it! Shelby beat KM! Shelby took 4A South Pointe to the wire putting 37 points on them I believe! They won the SC 4A ship!!! East Surry with Jefferson Boaz his senior year…. They put over 50 on us in Reidsville!!!! Boaz and Gosnell were UNSTOPPABLE!!’ That 1A team…Reidsville…and Shelby could have beat anybody that year!!! Shelby last year could have played with Cardinal Gibbons!!! I watched them both play!!!! Shelby should have beat us by 50!!! But they made a lot of early mistakes to keep us in it!!! Reidsvilles 2009 team??? And I’m sure Shelby fans would agree! I don’t see ANYBODY beating us that year!!! 48-0 after holding the strong Lincoln County team to 7 points I believe!!! 28-7 without looking! 28 was a season low for us I think! I don’t think we allowed a single point in the regular season! Maybe 6 in one game! I could go look. Just off my head it was ridiculous! Our D wasn’t allowing first downs! 3 and outs all game in id say 7 games. The yardage per game was unbelievable! Weak Conference…But the playoffs were not much different! I’m absolutely certain our 2009 team and our 2002-03 or 01-02 team when we won Football and Basketball with Jerome Simpson and Raphael Chesnut and Anthony Crews slinging DIMES!! Hey in my Opinion!!! Reidsville and Cummings were the 2 best teams in NC!!! We beat poor Bandys 2 years in a row by 100. Lol. 68 -6 I believe and another 60 piece!!’ Then went to chapel hill in basketball and back door screened Goldsboro I believe to death!!’ Beat ‘em by 30 I think!….again I’m ranting!!!! We could have been beat. But we could have have beat any 4A team that year!!! Just depends!!! Those 2 years we were big!! We were big as we ever will be! And Jerome Simpson to this day has one of if not the best NFL HIGHLIGHT!!! ESPY Material!!! Cincinnati was too deep at WR!!! He couldn’t get the burn he deserved! And they wouldn’t let him go!!! Then the Greensboro area Curse got him!!!! Man NEVER SOLD NOTHING! Good kid!!! Let people talk him into some bullshit!!! But all y’all Shelby and Reidsville Haters…..KICK ROCKS!!!!! Let’s go Shelby!!!’ Let’s meet up and give everybody a show!!!!! Reidsville Shelby in the West Finals!!!! Shelby 7-3 with the 4 seed and Reidsville 9-1 with the 2 seed! Burns 8-2 with the 3 seed and East Surry 10-0 with the 1 seed.….Shelby over East Surry 45-21…Reidsville over Burns 36-24.And Finally Reidsville 35-34 over Shelby!!!! We go for 2 to seal it with 7 seconds left after a 8 yard Run by Jeremiah Redd to put us at 33 and a back shoulder to our 6’6 (maybe 6’9 by then lol) for the win!! I’m JK IF WE DONT KICK THAT XP IM GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK!!!! But Shelby 7-3 is a done deal!!! Monroe is Going down to Sun Valley Friday!! I’m calling it now! Monroe’s 4 wins have a combined 1 win amongst them! Sun Valley Played AL Brown and Cox Mill to the wire!! And lost early to a 4-0 Olympic team!!! All 3 losses in top 60 I believe!!! Brown has allowed 38 points and SV put 31 on em! Give me Sun Valley. Our Conference has four 3-1 teams North Forsyth. HP Andrews. Walkertown. Mcmichael might be 3-1 as well. West Stokes is 2-1 unless it’s a late game result! Morehead rounding out the bottom at 2-2. Eastern Alamance caught the Blue Death from our Backup (Should be starting in my opinion but I can’t argue with the GOAT Jimmy Teague!!! ) but down 28-21 Landon Denny Tossed a Dime for 6 and moved the chains to open up the Game winning run and threw the 2pt Conversion to go up 7!!! We tried everything we could to give them the game!!!! They didn’t want it!!! We need to run a 2 QB system! Al Lee is suspect when things get tight!!!! Landon is cool under pressure and can put it on a rope!!’ He’s not fast but We don’t run our QB anyway!!! He should have been put in against page!!! We had no business losing to them!!!’ 14-3 at the half and then we throw 20 screens! Abandoned the run and abandoned QUESHYNE FLIPPEN (24 TDS as a Sophmore Wideout) Reidsville Ram Season Record!!! Set in 1999!!! Page QB can’t hit water if he threw out of a boat! But that O Line is HUGE!!! Defense was on the field all 2nd half and only allowed 6 in the 3rd on 4th and goal from the 1 (runner was down a half yard short) but hey!! 14-9 we blocked a punt and had it on their 19!!’ 4 and out!!! 3rd down wide open touchdown threw way too late and Page DB caught up and broke it up! 4th down was a throw way outside the end zone that was open. Was caught but no way to get a foot down!!! But I think it was a blessing in disguise for us!!!! 4A team just years removed from state championship contenders 5 in a row thought they beat Alabama!!!’ Last team to beat Reidsville Scoring 22 points was Shelby in 06 I believe!!! We were SHUTOUT the 2nd half!!! And Page didn’t throw a pass !!!! To beat idiots gonna take a hell of a ground game and you better not hold!!! 3rd and long we got the legion of Blueeeeem back there!!’ We picking passes off if they ain’t dimes!!! 5 picks against the team considered to be next to Kings Mountain!!!! Burns got Pumped by KM!!!! Watauaga ain’t that good!!! Shelby will wax Burns!!! Rant over!!’

My friend, I currently dont have an hour to complete this book.

The football squad at Asheboro High School has given up 142 points this year and has scored 7...They're 0-3, with two losses to 2-A schools, Randleman and Providence Grove, and the other loss to a 1-A squad, Eastern Randolph. With a 2020 population of 25, 877, and a large geographic area from which to draw, what's the deal down yonder ?
P.S. Both the football squad and basketball squad choose to play a non conference schedule consisting of 1-A and 2-A teams, but the Blue Comets still struggle. Wonder how long it will be before Chatham Central, South Davidson ( Go Wildcats !!!! ), and the Page JV cheerleaders suddenly appear on Asheboro's schedule ?

The football squad at Asheboro High School has given up 142 points this year and has scored 7...They're 0-3, with two losses to 2-A schools, Randleman and Providence Grove, and the other loss to a 1-A squad, Eastern Randolph. With a 2020 population of 25, 877, and a large geographic area from which to draw, what's the deal down yonder ?
P.S. Both the football squad and basketball squad choose to play a non conference schedule consisting of 1-A and 2-A teams, but the Blue Comets still struggle. Wonder how long it will be before Chatham Central, South Davidson ( Go Wildcats !!!! ), and the Page JV cheerleaders suddenly appear on Asheboro's schedule ?
Oh my goodness…
GSO taking on the city boys???
Me likie…😂

Seriously though AHS draws from two middle schools SAMS and NAMS. North Asheboro is not known for their sports teams except for soccer. Wink wink. So they really only get football, basketball and baseball from South Asheboro. Whenever South is down then in a few years AHS is down. Also a few of their better athletes somehow survive the lottery for the Charter located 3 miles down 220…

But anytime anyone wants to rag on city boys I’m fine with it 😂

As a UNC fan I think the Heels have the worst defense in the history of football unfortunately. Its been SO long since a UNC defense was worth a flying crap.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91 and dogs79
As a UNC fan I think the Heels have the worst defense in the history of football unfortunately. Its been SO long since a UNC defense was worth a flying crap.
2009 I believe they had one of the best in the country coming back in 2010 until Marvin Austin and the crew wreck it all lol. Kendric Burney was a legit first/second Rd draft pick, then fell to undrafted after all that mess. Hated it for him and his family

UNC is worst bc they have played Sun Belt teams. Shelby has played 4 teams from 3A. Shelby will be fine now that have conference play. Burns is their only competition.
That is right THE MIGHTY GOLDEN LIONS will be FINE NOW that they get to play TEAMS like CHERRYVIILE , THOMAS JEFFERSON, BESSEMER CITY, and lets do not forget that POWER HOUSE TEAM, (HIGHLAND TECH).

We Came together in the 4th!!!! Down 28-21!!!! We wanted it more!!!! 4th quarter blank!!!! South Carolina beat them by blocking 2 punts for 6!!!! The Sun Belt is full of P5 transfers and good coaching!!! And We were only 6.5 favorites!!! 2nd week without arguably the best WR in the nation. Definitely the ACC!!!! We got a tough Schedule coming up!!!!! App gave me a heart attack!!!! But 21 points for through 3 with Brice at QB!!! 4th Quarter just was out of this world! But nobody saying anything about the 5 TDs a Freshman put on a top 33 Defense!!! And 63 points put on em!! We put up 22 in the 4th as well!!’ Drake Maye threw his first Pick and he did let it phase him!!! 12 Total TDS on 1 Pick! 19-24 2 TDS on 1 int! Georgia State did a good job containing his ability to get to the outside and make plays with his legs!!! App Couldn’t do it! Georgia State QB went 7-29 for 11 yards against SC right? And still was in the game!!! I’d be taking G State every week now!! Drake Maye was leading the nation in TD Passes! Not sure if he still is! Omarion Hampton is absolutely Dominant!!! I was hoping British Brooks tweaked a ankle cause I knew Hampton Pettaway Hood and Jones was the ticket!!! Nesbit Morales and Cope at TE! Downs JJ Jones Andre Greene Paysour Blackwell…..and the O Line is holding up great! Drake is using 8 receivers and more!!! 63 without Josh Downs? Paysour against GS looked good!!!! Drakes long ball to him was absolutely Ridiculous!!! Nick Sagan lost out on a Absolute Stud!!! Drake would have Ate Texas ALIVE!!! I got faith in Gene Chizik!!! The talent is not a issue on D! Jay Bateman left a mess!!!! Tony Grimes and Storm Duck Are dogs! Ced Gray and Echols are dogs! Vohasek is not producing! Des Evans is rushing the QB finally but Bateman had him in coverage! Noah Taylor is a dog!!! Keeshawn Silver Des Evans Travis Shaw Myles…Vohasek (if he plays like he supposed to) Malaki Hamrick I think needs more burn…We allowed 18 in the 3rd….Drake threw his first pick….and was down 7….We Shut them Out the rest of the way!!!! And Covered without Downs!!! I think Gene and the Defense made a statement and said **** this shit we too talented for this!!!!’ 3 top 25 classes out there. With a top 12 freshman class!!!!!!! Our Offense is going to bring Jaydin Davis to UNC!!! In 2024 when the playoffs are expanded I think we get in!!!! Drake Maye Chriswell Harrell Boaz or Jaydin Davis at the helm with Omarion and Pettaway in the backfield!!! Wideouts will be all 4 star or better!!! We missed on Downs brother which really hurt! But maybe he’ll decommitt! UNC IS ON OUR WAY!!! Last 6 QBs drafted I believe!!! One at 2 overall! Only starting 1 year!!! Played better than Joe Burrow with nowhere near as deep a WR room!!! 2 starting RBs! Jevontae is the next big thing outta Wallace Rose hill who stopped my Reidsville Rams from 4 peating in OT!!! We producing!!! Sam Howell will be the Washington Starter maybe this year!!! But soon!! GDTBATH RAMPRIDE
Welcome............to............the...........board??

Coming from a Reidsville Ram DIE HARD!!!! I never thought I would be taking up for Shelby!!!!! If it wasn’t for Shelby we would have at least 3 more Rings on top of our Already NC Record Ships!!!!!! Reidsville 05-06 I believe we were 0-3 or 1-3…. Without looking. My senior year! We lost to Morehead and things were bad!!! We took it to the Ship and lost a heartbreaker to Shelby…..My first encounter and start of my pure hatred for the Golden Lions!!!! We were ridiculed for playing in weak conferences especially by Shelby….Something we cannot help!!! Cummings used to be on our level. It was 50-50 in the all time series!!!! Cummings had big time D1 players!!! But they were our only competition! GW out of Danville was a similar series!!! Unfortunately they are in VA. Only a 25 minute drive!!! Our Area (Greensboro) ALWAYS HAS A STATE CONTENDER OR 5!!! 2016 we had Page Dudley Eastern Guilford (coached by 2009 Reidsville State Ship HC Doug Roberson) and us in a title game!!! Us and Dudley won and Eastern and Page lost to Catholic and Weddington I believe!!! We won 58-12 I believe!!! Forgot who Dudley Beat!!!……MY POINT BEING WE GOT OUR FACE BACK AND BEAT SHELBY IN THE SHIP SOON THEREAFTER!!! But they have put the BOOM on us ever since!!!! And I’m super salty!!!!! But all y’all MFs who are talking all this shit about Shelby…..Y’all are going to eat y’all’s words come playoff time!!!’ Now the defense is a Question for me!!! I’m not understanding the AC Reynolds 45 in 3!!! But Shelby took Kings Mountain (3A State Champs I’ll bet my bottom dollar unless Dudley Finds their self!!! Shelby QB is SLINGING IT!!! He is a BALLER!!! I witnessed him eat our Very strong secondary up last year!!! He got Hit so hard in the first half by our Freshman Phenom Cobb and he didn’t know where he was!!! How he came back in that game I’m still not sure!!! We were lucky to be in the game at the half!!! We had a terrible call go against us right before the half that would have gave us at least 3 maybe 6! But it wouldn’t have mattered!!! That man was SOLID! Our QB AL Lee made 1 good pass the entire game to our UNDERRATED SOPHOMORE PHENOM AT THE TIME! Covered very tightly by bridges to believe Queshyne Flippen made a RIDICULOUS GRAB!!!! Having to turn his head and body to reel it in!!! But that’s all she wrote!!!! AL played the worst football I’ve seen in my Reidsville career by our QBs! Pretty much like Justin Jackson in 2014 when we couldn’t move the balll and Shelby topped us in Reidsville for the 2nd year in a row!!! (Ohhh the 40,point whooping they gave us in reidsville the year before as well!!! I know I’m a ranter!!!! But I said all that to let y’all Shelby Haters (I’m not a Hater I hate they have dominated us!!! But they have had the better team by far in 4 of the matchups in the 2000s! The 2 times we were evenly matched we split!!!! Shelby and Reidsville will be the teams to beat in the playoffs!!! I didn’t think we had a shot! Now I see the defense is not what I thought it would be! But let’s not forget they outplayed KM the entire 2nd half!! 5 more minutes Shelby Wins and might’ve beat Crest!!! They lost by 2 I believe to the #1 3A team in the state! And I seen some ridiculous comment saying 2A is not competitive with 3A??? The top10 2A West last year would have beat the 3A top 10 8-2 in my opinion!! Remember My Rams definitely would a beat Eastern Alamance in the regular season if Covid didn’t cancel it! Shelby beat KM! Shelby took 4A South Pointe to the wire putting 37 points on them I believe! They won the SC 4A ship!!! East Surry with Jefferson Boaz his senior year…. They put over 50 on us in Reidsville!!!! Boaz and Gosnell were UNSTOPPABLE!!’ That 1A team…Reidsville…and Shelby could have beat anybody that year!!! Shelby last year could have played with Cardinal Gibbons!!! I watched them both play!!!! Shelby should have beat us by 50!!! But they made a lot of early mistakes to keep us in it!!! Reidsvilles 2009 team??? And I’m sure Shelby fans would agree! I don’t see ANYBODY beating us that year!!! 48-0 after holding the strong Lincoln County team to 7 points I believe!!! 28-7 without looking! 28 was a season low for us I think! I don’t think we allowed a single point in the regular season! Maybe 6 in one game! I could go look. Just off my head it was ridiculous! Our D wasn’t allowing first downs! 3 and outs all game in id say 7 games. The yardage per game was unbelievable! Weak Conference…But the playoffs were not much different! I’m absolutely certain our 2009 team and our 2002-03 or 01-02 team when we won Football and Basketball with Jerome Simpson and Raphael Chesnut and Anthony Crews slinging DIMES!! Hey in my Opinion!!! Reidsville and Cummings were the 2 best teams in NC!!! We beat poor Bandys 2 years in a row by 100. Lol. 68 -6 I believe and another 60 piece!!’ Then went to chapel hill in basketball and back door screened Goldsboro I believe to death!!’ Beat ‘em by 30 I think!….again I’m ranting!!!! We could have been beat. But we could have have beat any 4A team that year!!! Just depends!!! Those 2 years we were big!! We were big as we ever will be! And Jerome Simpson to this day has one of if not the best NFL HIGHLIGHT!!! ESPY Material!!! Cincinnati was too deep at WR!!! He couldn’t get the burn he deserved! And they wouldn’t let him go!!! Then the Greensboro area Curse got him!!!! Man NEVER SOLD NOTHING! Good kid!!! Let people talk him into some bullshit!!! But all y’all Shelby and Reidsville Haters…..KICK ROCKS!!!!! Let’s go Shelby!!!’ Let’s meet up and give everybody a show!!!!! Reidsville Shelby in the West Finals!!!! Shelby 7-3 with the 4 seed and Reidsville 9-1 with the 2 seed! Burns 8-2 with the 3 seed and East Surry 10-0 with the 1 seed.….Shelby over East Surry 45-21…Reidsville over Burns 36-24.And Finally Reidsville 35-34 over Shelby!!!! We go for 2 to seal it with 7 seconds left after a 8 yard Run by Jeremiah Redd to put us at 33 and a back shoulder to our 6’6 (maybe 6’9 by then lol) for the win!! I’m JK IF WE DONT KICK THAT XP IM GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK!!!! But Shelby 7-3 is a done deal!!! Monroe is Going down to Sun Valley Friday!! I’m calling it now! Monroe’s 4 wins have a combined 1 win amongst them! Sun Valley Played AL Brown and Cox Mill to the wire!! And lost early to a 4-0 Olympic team!!! All 3 losses in top 60 I believe!!! Brown has allowed 38 points and SV put 31 on em! Give me Sun Valley. Our Conference has four 3-1 teams North Forsyth. HP Andrews. Walkertown. Mcmichael might be 3-1 as well. West Stokes is 2-1 unless it’s a late game result! Morehead rounding out the bottom at 2-2. Eastern Alamance caught the Blue Death from our Backup (Should be starting in my opinion but I can’t argue with the GOAT Jimmy Teague!!! ) but down 28-21 Landon Denny Tossed a Dime for 6 and moved the chains to open up the Game winning run and threw the 2pt Conversion to go up 7!!! We tried everything we could to give them the game!!!! They didn’t want it!!! We need to run a 2 QB system! Al Lee is suspect when things get tight!!!! Landon is cool under pressure and can put it on a rope!!’ He’s not fast but We don’t run our QB anyway!!! He should have been put in against page!!! We had no business losing to them!!!’ 14-3 at the half and then we throw 20 screens! Abandoned the run and abandoned QUESHYNE FLIPPEN (24 TDS as a Sophmore Wideout) Reidsville Ram Season Record!!! Set in 1999!!! Page QB can’t hit water if he threw out of a boat! But that O Line is HUGE!!! Defense was on the field all 2nd half and only allowed 6 in the 3rd on 4th and goal from the 1 (runner was down a half yard short) but hey!! 14-9 we blocked a punt and had it on their 19!!’ 4 and out!!! 3rd down wide open touchdown threw way too late and Page DB caught up and broke it up! 4th down was a throw way outside the end zone that was open. Was caught but no way to get a foot down!!! But I think it was a blessing in disguise for us!!!! 4A team just years removed from state championship contenders 5 in a row thought they beat Alabama!!!’ Last team to beat Reidsville Scoring 22 points was Shelby in 06 I believe!!! We were SHUTOUT the 2nd half!!! And Page didn’t throw a pass !!!! To beat idiots gonna take a hell of a ground game and you better not hold!!! 3rd and long we got the legion of Blueeeeem back there!!’ We picking passes off if they ain’t dimes!!! 5 picks against the team considered to be next to Kings Mountain!!!! Burns got Pumped by KM!!!! Watauaga ain’t that good!!! Shelby will wax Burns!!! Rant over!!’
Baby Jesus King James

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT