ADVERTISEMENT

WMAC

RUMORMAN104

Sep 5, 2008
What is the status as of now. I see The High, Erwin, Reynolds, and TC in no particular order seem to be battling it out, however, Erwin and Asheville will not play. What would the committee do if The Warriors and Coogs win out?

Since teams are not playing a full schedule, I don't see how there will be an overall conference champion recognized this year. Asheville/TC winner gets 4a and ACR/Erwin winner gets 3a with both being played on the extended day Nov 8th. The next 2 weeks are just for bragging rights and RPI

Thanks for the break down! I fully understand now. I remember when Reynolds, Tuscola, and Asheville had to fight for the two 4A slots back in the day.

Thanks for the break down! I fully understand now. I remember when Reynolds, Tuscola, and Asheville had to fight for the two 4A slots back in the day.
ACR and Tuscola the only 2 4A schools in the MAC 1993-1996. Then in 3A you had Asheville, Enka, Erwin, and TC Roberson. The ACR and Tuscola game in all sports decided your playoff fate!!!

Still never forget the 28-24 OT win at Tuscola that got us in the playoffs great games back then between the 2 programs great rivalry

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT